Pissed!!! >=(

Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito

Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say

*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay

(Repeat*)

Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn

(Repeat*)


Sam, Miao, Sandra and I went for our second job training at East Shore Hospital today. It was from 12pm-4pm. Hmm... We were toured around the hospital first. I love the 3rd floor most!! Coz it's where the nursery is.. HAHA!! XD I love babies!!! They are SOooooooo Cute~!!! =D Hahaha... Can I to play with them?? XP Shall try to persuade the nurse at the nursery to let me in and play with them during my break time 1 day... Haha!! =P

Went through all the patient administrative proccedures, and then it's the data entry stuffs. Haha... still remembered most of the stuffs that were taught last training.. =)

Headed down to Town with Miao and Sam after training, because my JL manager asked me to collect stuffs from her.. but she got off day today, and Yati is on leave today. So, only got to see Carol. =D So nice being there again. =) Sad... Carol would be going to another JL branch next week already. And then, it would be Yati going to the Marina square branch. Lilian will move over to the opposite JL. The Specialists' Centre will be closed in July... and all my joyful memories of that place... =( I will miss that place... =(

Walked to Takashimaya to meet Rajiv after that. Then, we shopped around, trying to get something for his parents' wedding anniversary gift. He bought a cute cushion from Taka. =) Sam's heels was spoilt, so we went around trying to find shoes. We were all not too familiar with Takashimaya... Got sort of lost.. Haha... =X Sam bought a pair a heels from Taka Square.. =) Then, they went to Old Airport Road for dinner, while Miao and I took a bus to Plaza Singapura to get something for Mom's birthday cum Mother's Day gift. I suggested to have diner first as my legs were aching from walking all day in wedges. Not used to it yet.. =X

Miao got herself a nice watch from Swatch. Got alot of diamonds on it. But, of course they are fake ones lah... LOL!! =P Then, we went to Taka Jewellery to buy Mom's gift. Haha... Am broke.. =S Bought her a pair of pearl + diamond earrings, and we chose a matching pendant and a chain to go along. Spent about 400 bucks altogether. Now, she can wear them to cousin's wedding... =D So Happy!! XD Hope she will like them. Haha.. =D Oh ya... the earrings would not be the same as cousin's one this time round. Because?? That design is the one and only one!! HAHA!!! =Pp

Went home after that. Legs are tired and aching from walking in wedges now.. =X

Anyway, I am just damn pissed with this group of people who are just too free, and had to criticise other's blog!! Furthermore, how can they judge the book by the cover!! *Pissed! >:(* Feel bad.. cause I was the one who gave him that blog skin. And it turned out to be like that.. =( It's so hurting to see others criticising the people who you care for.. =( Who are they to criticise him anyway?! *Arghhh!!*

Think that's all for now.. Tata... Take care people! =D

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。


[*Star*]

Popular Posts