Auntie's wake
Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
I think 10th April is an unlucky day, a day of curse. Too many catastrophes happened on this day. =( Firstly, it was Auntie's death, then Piggy's enlistment. Next, someone's Grandpa was warded into ICU in the afternoon after undergoing his operation. =,( *not supposed to mention who's the person* =,( Anyway, that person's Grandpa is better today le.. =) *Glad*
Went for Auntie's wake just now. Didn't eat much for dinner. No appetite. Sang hymns just now. Amazig Grace. Chinese version de. I still prefer the English one. Hmm.... Closing your eyes can prevent tears from flowing to a certain extent... Bleah!!
Oh ya... I went for a swim in school with BIG bully yesterday. He's a super fast swimmer!!! =X Triple my speed. I swam 4 laps and he has already swam 12!!! Furthrmore, he was without goggles, cause he lent me his. Packed my bag rushed out of house cause I woke up at late (10am).. Slept at 7am the night before. =X Nope... should be morning instead, cause I couldn't sleep on hearing the bad news from the hospital. =(
Swam only 8 laps yesterday. Hope I'm a little tanner now.. Haha.. =Pp Having muscle aches from the swim. BIG bully says I'm old... Bleah!!!! Haha...
Nothing to blog already. Shall call it a day bah.
Nitex nitex and take lots and lots of care people!! =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
I think 10th April is an unlucky day, a day of curse. Too many catastrophes happened on this day. =( Firstly, it was Auntie's death, then Piggy's enlistment. Next, someone's Grandpa was warded into ICU in the afternoon after undergoing his operation. =,( *not supposed to mention who's the person* =,( Anyway, that person's Grandpa is better today le.. =) *Glad*
Went for Auntie's wake just now. Didn't eat much for dinner. No appetite. Sang hymns just now. Amazig Grace. Chinese version de. I still prefer the English one. Hmm.... Closing your eyes can prevent tears from flowing to a certain extent... Bleah!!
Oh ya... I went for a swim in school with BIG bully yesterday. He's a super fast swimmer!!! =X Triple my speed. I swam 4 laps and he has already swam 12!!! Furthrmore, he was without goggles, cause he lent me his. Packed my bag rushed out of house cause I woke up at late (10am).. Slept at 7am the night before. =X Nope... should be morning instead, cause I couldn't sleep on hearing the bad news from the hospital. =(
Swam only 8 laps yesterday. Hope I'm a little tanner now.. Haha.. =Pp Having muscle aches from the swim. BIG bully says I'm old... Bleah!!!! Haha...
Nothing to blog already. Shall call it a day bah.
Nitex nitex and take lots and lots of care people!! =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]