3 Quizzes and 1 presetation!! =S
Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little
just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
The weekend is finally here! But, I've got 3 quizzes and 1 pesentation next week. =( Benji's company was supposed to book the whole cinema at Vivovity City for Pursuit of Happyness at 8pm today. Miao, Prakash and me were supposed to go de. However, they changed it to Shaw at Beach Road after that and it only starts at 9.15pm!!! It's far too late. So all the 3 of us can't make it. Sorry to disappoint u, Ben... :S
BIG bully called me before turning in last night again.. *ponders* He said that he is working at Sentosa today to earn money for Hall DnD. Miao told me that BIG bully actually called on Thursday too, but I fell asleep on the chair, so I didn't know. Miao messaged him back that I was doing what I'm best at. And he replied thanks and nitex.
BIG bully's message woke me up at 9am this morning. Mom was asking how come I woke up so early today. She thought that I was going out today. Wahaha.. =Pp Stayed at home today. Went through a little of Maths, then I went to lie on my bed. Erm.... I think it was more of a sleep than afternoon nap bah.. I ended up sleeping from around 4pm till 7+pm.. =X HELP!!! What's wrong with me man. Am I really so tired like what Syivester said, or am I just running away from reality? =(
Piggy chatted with me today!! XD He asked if I am very stressed as I talked weirdly today.. =S Just finished chatting with him.. ^^ He sounded so happy today! Haha.. =D So happy for [[you]]!! =D It would be great if this continues on.. Haha.. =D He's happy that he needs to go botak soon. Think [[you]] are the 1st person that I know who's happy that [[you]] gonna turn botak soon you know? LOL... *cute!!*
Chatted about lots of things... Army, appearance, good old secondary school times, and work. We discuss about whether boys from boys' school are different from girls from girls' school. Haha... I was just curious if boys' school boys will actually admire other boys, ie seniors or friends for their looks, talents or cuteness like girls from girls' school do. LOL!!! =Pp Well.. so guys will actually envy their friends if they are talented or handsome too. Wahaha... =Pp Interesting!! LOLX... XD Only.. this did not apply to [[you]] cause [[you]] think that [[you]] were stronger (results, willpower and mindset wise) than your friends. Haha... =D Piggy used to have a sad past, but he looks great now! Very good looking and cute!! Haha.... ^^ So have more confidence in yourself k? Haha.. =D
Shall get back to studies and at least finish reading Management with Humour notes. Got quiz on Monday. Need to go Da Gu's house at Sengkang to celebrate Grandma's birthday tomorrow. So, 1 day is down the drain. =S Can't study tomorrow..
Take care and nitex! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little
just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
The weekend is finally here! But, I've got 3 quizzes and 1 pesentation next week. =( Benji's company was supposed to book the whole cinema at Vivovity City for Pursuit of Happyness at 8pm today. Miao, Prakash and me were supposed to go de. However, they changed it to Shaw at Beach Road after that and it only starts at 9.15pm!!! It's far too late. So all the 3 of us can't make it. Sorry to disappoint u, Ben... :S
BIG bully called me before turning in last night again.. *ponders* He said that he is working at Sentosa today to earn money for Hall DnD. Miao told me that BIG bully actually called on Thursday too, but I fell asleep on the chair, so I didn't know. Miao messaged him back that I was doing what I'm best at. And he replied thanks and nitex.
BIG bully's message woke me up at 9am this morning. Mom was asking how come I woke up so early today. She thought that I was going out today. Wahaha.. =Pp Stayed at home today. Went through a little of Maths, then I went to lie on my bed. Erm.... I think it was more of a sleep than afternoon nap bah.. I ended up sleeping from around 4pm till 7+pm.. =X HELP!!! What's wrong with me man. Am I really so tired like what Syivester said, or am I just running away from reality? =(
Piggy chatted with me today!! XD He asked if I am very stressed as I talked weirdly today.. =S Just finished chatting with him.. ^^ He sounded so happy today! Haha.. =D So happy for [[you]]!! =D It would be great if this continues on.. Haha.. =D He's happy that he needs to go botak soon. Think [[you]] are the 1st person that I know who's happy that [[you]] gonna turn botak soon you know? LOL... *cute!!*
Chatted about lots of things... Army, appearance, good old secondary school times, and work. We discuss about whether boys from boys' school are different from girls from girls' school. Haha... I was just curious if boys' school boys will actually admire other boys, ie seniors or friends for their looks, talents or cuteness like girls from girls' school do. LOL!!! =Pp Well.. so guys will actually envy their friends if they are talented or handsome too. Wahaha... =Pp Interesting!! LOLX... XD Only.. this did not apply to [[you]] cause [[you]] think that [[you]] were stronger (results, willpower and mindset wise) than your friends. Haha... =D Piggy used to have a sad past, but he looks great now! Very good looking and cute!! Haha.... ^^ So have more confidence in yourself k? Haha.. =D
Shall get back to studies and at least finish reading Management with Humour notes. Got quiz on Monday. Need to go Da Gu's house at Sengkang to celebrate Grandma's birthday tomorrow. So, 1 day is down the drain. =S Can't study tomorrow..
Take care and nitex! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]