Macs Breakfast!! =D

Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito

Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say

*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay

(Repeat*)

Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn

(Repeat*)

Slept at 4am this morning, and woke up at 6+ am cause of diarrhoea.. =S Went back to sleep till 8.45am before I wake up to accompany Miao to eat MacDonalds Breakfast. Met up with Enz for breakfast at Macs@Parkway as she wanted to eat Big Breakfast also... =D Miao and I ate Sauage MacMuffin Student Meal, while Enz ate Big Breakfast. *Yum yum* Was bloated after breakfast! Haha.. XD

Walked to Marine Paradde Library to study after that. We had to sit on the floor as there were no more tables left, and some inconsiderate people occupy the tables and went away elsewhere... -.- Got runny nose and diarrhorea again. =,( Sitting on the floor was really uncomfortable. Our legs were numb.. haha.. =X Thus, we went to Long John Silver@Singapore Post to study. Now, I got gastric also.... runny nose + diarrhorea + gastric!! =,(

Enz suggested to go to JL Expo Sales. So, we ate late lunch and early dinner at Long John Silver, then bought cough syrup and Honey Lemon Green Tea for Syivester cause he requsted for it the day before. Stupid Piggy.. So old alreday still drink cough syrup!! Wahaha... =PpPP

Took bus 24 there, and shopped around for awhile before we went to look for Syivester. Sebestian is working today too!! Haha.. =p Why is it that whenever I go find Syivester, Sebestian will be working at the same place de? *Paiseh!!* =X Yea... Sebestian was giggling again when he saw us there.. =X Haha.. =p

Passed Syivester his things and Miao went to pay those inner beauty, and we left. Bought a new red Abercrombie & Fitch jacket at $39.90 from Expo 2nd floor.. =D Took a train home after that.. =)

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容要
怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。


[*Star*]

Popular Posts