I Miss You


When I look at you
Tears keep falling
I don’t know why

Did you go round and round to come to me?
I can’t avoid this love

I Love You
Love you, Love you
I call it fate

And I miss you,
Miss you
You are my destiny

Why are you looking at me with those sad eyes?
Please don’t cry

Didn’t you recognize me right away?
What took you so long?

I Love You
Love you, Love you
I felt that it was fate

And I miss you,
Miss you
You are my destiny

Even if I’m born again
Wherever you are hiding

I will find you
Let’s not say goodbye ever

Please don’t leave me
Don’t leave me




Am using the “Dreams Unlimited” body foam gift set from Body Shop
That [[you]] got me long ago,
Coz I randomly commented that I love the smell of the fragrant.
Couldn’t bear to use it all these while...
But Mom insisted that we should use it..
Else it would smell of the plastic bottle if we continue keeping it even longer. 😢😢😢



And I cry myself to sleep...

Popular Posts