Flooded with thoughts recently

Flooded with thoughts recently.

Represented my department in the bowling competition today,
And it reminds me of the good old times we had fun together.

Thoughts of [[you]] correcting my releasing hand,
Encouraging me, and cheering me on for each individual try in the past
Kept flooding into my mind.
I still remember those sweet images so vividly.

Tried my best to win..
But didn’t perform up to the target I set for myself. 🙁
Nonetheless, my team still came in 3rd,
And we won ourselves some cash vouchers.


Heard over Spotify that the new James Bond will be out soon.
And realised that I haven’t visited the movie theatres for quite a while.
I am no longer aware of the movies that’s showing currently anymore. 🙁
And it reminds me of how much [[you]] used to love watching movies,
And me being me, just want to help [[you]] save money in the past,
By objecting going to the movie theatres that often.
But...
I miss going to the movie theatres so much now!! ☹️


How I wish...
I could turn back time...
To how we used to be. ☹️☹️☹️


#memories
#missingthegoodoldtimes
#howiwish
#gobacktothepast

Popular Posts