Pasta Cooking with Dearie! :D
Had been sleeping at 2am and waking up at around 12pm during this holiday. Haha! =x
Called Dearie last night at around 10+, but he didn't pick up. Then, he smsed me that he would call me back. So.. i waited and waited and waited... Almost 1am le, yet he still didn't call, thought he forgot that I have to wake up early this morning for my IA talk in school, and continued to wait. Jiejie bought this hair curler from Vivocity pushcart yesterday. We were both fascinated with it. And so Jiejie decided to have a shot at it with my hair.. LOL! ;Pp I thought that it looked fun to play with, so I curled her hair too.. HAHA!
Dearie finally called at 1am.. XD I was right, he forgot that I needed to wake up early for my IA talk. Haha! Bet he felt guilty.. =x Nevermind, anyway I had some fun playing with that curler. LOL! :p
Reached Dearie's house at 1230pm today. He was supposed to cook pasta for me.. But guess what? He was still sleeping like a pig when I reach.. Starving me called him beforehand that I was already downstairs, his first reaction was shocked. LOL!!! And then, he went back to sleep. I had to knock and bang so hard for like 5 minutes, yet there was still no response. Hmm.. maybe he is bathing? Okie.. I shall stand there and wait for awhile before knocking again. Second try, he finally opened the door after some time. OH... His hair was still dry, so he didn't bathe. He tucked back into his bed again! Tsktsk.. What a cute little big fat pig.. Wahaha! XD
Dearie and I spent an hour preparing and cooking, and finally our pasta is ready to eat! YUMYUM!! Our first attempt was a success, it tasted oh-so-nice!! ^^ Shall upload the pics after he sends it to me.. :D
2 more days before Dearie's school reopens, and also the start of my IA.. Boo.. ):
Called Dearie last night at around 10+, but he didn't pick up. Then, he smsed me that he would call me back. So.. i waited and waited and waited... Almost 1am le, yet he still didn't call, thought he forgot that I have to wake up early this morning for my IA talk in school, and continued to wait. Jiejie bought this hair curler from Vivocity pushcart yesterday. We were both fascinated with it. And so Jiejie decided to have a shot at it with my hair.. LOL! ;Pp I thought that it looked fun to play with, so I curled her hair too.. HAHA!
Dearie finally called at 1am.. XD I was right, he forgot that I needed to wake up early for my IA talk. Haha! Bet he felt guilty.. =x Nevermind, anyway I had some fun playing with that curler. LOL! :p
Reached Dearie's house at 1230pm today. He was supposed to cook pasta for me.. But guess what? He was still sleeping like a pig when I reach.. Starving me called him beforehand that I was already downstairs, his first reaction was shocked. LOL!!! And then, he went back to sleep. I had to knock and bang so hard for like 5 minutes, yet there was still no response. Hmm.. maybe he is bathing? Okie.. I shall stand there and wait for awhile before knocking again. Second try, he finally opened the door after some time. OH... His hair was still dry, so he didn't bathe. He tucked back into his bed again! Tsktsk.. What a cute little big fat pig.. Wahaha! XD
Dearie and I spent an hour preparing and cooking, and finally our pasta is ready to eat! YUMYUM!! Our first attempt was a success, it tasted oh-so-nice!! ^^ Shall upload the pics after he sends it to me.. :D
2 more days before Dearie's school reopens, and also the start of my IA.. Boo.. ):