1st Day Attachment at Ciba Vision

Tried very hard to turn in at 1230am the last night.. But, I just couldn't fall asleep.. :S Called Dearie and asked him to sing me a song.. and he really sang a lullaby for me!! So sweeeeeeeeet~~ of him!!! *melted* HAHAHA!!! Fortunate me! XDD

Thanks Dearie for always there for me.. I feel so loved.. Muackz!! ;Pp (P.S. hey.. don't fly to the moon hor.. Lol! =p)

Fell asleep awhile after my lullaby, but soon woke up at around 4am.. =S And then had to wake up at 530am again.. Wah!!!! My precious beauty sleep.. =S Took a bathe, had a quick breakfast and left house at 630am. My bus journey to outram took 1hour!! Gosh! Dad accompanied me there till the shuttle bus came. Reach office at 830am and waited for orientation to start. And it was the start of a non-stop orientation till lunch at 12noon. My supervisor and another staff drove me and another attachment student to another place for lunch. They claimed that the food there is the nicest, but I find it erm.. like ntu's standard. Order a plate of cha siew rice and it costed 3 bucks!!!! So expensive lah! Tsktsk..

And they only told me that the shuttle bus service for Outram is only one-way in the morning.. There isn't any shuttle bus to Outram in the evening.. Thanks eh! -.- So, now... I need to go home from Boon Lay.... OH.. this sucks! Haiz... I think the pay is only enough for me to cover my bus fare and meals only... argh! )):

Well.. it's late already.. need to turn in soon.. Nitex and sweet dreamz! (:

Popular Posts