[[you]], and BIG bully!!! XD
Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
Lots of things happened recently. First thing first, Da Jiu Mu's illness seemed to worsen on Monday. Her legs were swollen, but it improve on Tuesday. Her swollen stomach and legs are no longer so swollen already, which is great! Hope, it would continue to improve.. Jiayou & stay strong!! ^^
There are instances where I have ever thought that it wasn't a wise choice to cling on. But, whenever I try to do that, [[you]] will always reappear and do things that make me think otherwise, like the movies and all. [[You]] told me that the funfair has shifted from Hougang to Sengkang already, so to confirm, I asked if [[you]] wanted to go, as [[you]] needed to work the last time I asked [[you]] along. Yea.. actually we planned to go to the funfair together tomorrow de, but they are still in the process of setting it up. So, I guess we had to call it off... =,( Think I wouldn't have a chance to see [[you]] again before your enlistment bah.. =(
Time really flies. That proclaimed 'kind-hearted', long legged BIG bully (Rou4)entered my life 9 days already. Didn't know my eye candy is actually a bully in disguise.. =P He is a BIG bully who enjoys bullying little, innocent girls like Sam and I!!! Wahaha... XP Anyway, his entrance is appreciated, it definitely added more laughters to my life.
BIG bully is quite a nice person, though he likes to bully me and laugh at me alot alot. Haha.. Bleah.. =Ppp I take my revenge too yea? Lolx... =P Hmm... found out that BIG bully used to like this elder twin from his class in his secondary school days. Hahaha... =P And he looked damn amused to know that I am also a twin... Erm....ok..... =S He came talk to me online first, and got his "BIG bully" name from me, cause he will use violent emoticons like kicking me down a cliff, and tying me up and beat me up. Lolx... =Pp After he went offline, he messaged me nitex signing off as "your BIG bully".Wahaha.. =Pp
For the past week, he has been messaging me quite alot, calling me a few days back to disturb me during his rehearsal break and before he turns in, and chatting with me online. Is it cause he thinks that by doing these, the chances of him having a twin daughter next time will be higher? Wahaha.. =Pp
Thought that by what he has been doing, the words he used and his actions, there seemed tohave something weird going on. Felt that him ringing me during his 20min break, and before he turning in at night is a little too much expected from just a friend. Miao thought so too, and asked me not to pick up his call everytime when he calls. Haha... =Pp Think this is perhaps the best thing that I can do to prevent bad things fom happening? =S I don't want to be a third party in he and his gf's relationship!! I would feel damn bad!!! *Argh...* =S
Maybe he is just too stress over exams or seeing me as his that twin ex-classmate bah... =)
I am very very tired!! Shall go do what I am best in... SLEEP!!!! Wahahaha... XD
Nitex nitex, sleep tight and sweet dreamzzz... =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
Lots of things happened recently. First thing first, Da Jiu Mu's illness seemed to worsen on Monday. Her legs were swollen, but it improve on Tuesday. Her swollen stomach and legs are no longer so swollen already, which is great! Hope, it would continue to improve.. Jiayou & stay strong!! ^^
There are instances where I have ever thought that it wasn't a wise choice to cling on. But, whenever I try to do that, [[you]] will always reappear and do things that make me think otherwise, like the movies and all. [[You]] told me that the funfair has shifted from Hougang to Sengkang already, so to confirm, I asked if [[you]] wanted to go, as [[you]] needed to work the last time I asked [[you]] along. Yea.. actually we planned to go to the funfair together tomorrow de, but they are still in the process of setting it up. So, I guess we had to call it off... =,( Think I wouldn't have a chance to see [[you]] again before your enlistment bah.. =(
Time really flies. That proclaimed 'kind-hearted', long legged BIG bully (Rou4)entered my life 9 days already. Didn't know my eye candy is actually a bully in disguise.. =P He is a BIG bully who enjoys bullying little, innocent girls like Sam and I!!! Wahaha... XP Anyway, his entrance is appreciated, it definitely added more laughters to my life.
BIG bully is quite a nice person, though he likes to bully me and laugh at me alot alot. Haha.. Bleah.. =Ppp I take my revenge too yea? Lolx... =P Hmm... found out that BIG bully used to like this elder twin from his class in his secondary school days. Hahaha... =P And he looked damn amused to know that I am also a twin... Erm....ok..... =S He came talk to me online first, and got his "BIG bully" name from me, cause he will use violent emoticons like kicking me down a cliff, and tying me up and beat me up. Lolx... =Pp After he went offline, he messaged me nitex signing off as "your BIG bully".Wahaha.. =Pp
For the past week, he has been messaging me quite alot, calling me a few days back to disturb me during his rehearsal break and before he turns in, and chatting with me online. Is it cause he thinks that by doing these, the chances of him having a twin daughter next time will be higher? Wahaha.. =Pp
Thought that by what he has been doing, the words he used and his actions, there seemed tohave something weird going on. Felt that him ringing me during his 20min break, and before he turning in at night is a little too much expected from just a friend. Miao thought so too, and asked me not to pick up his call everytime when he calls. Haha... =Pp Think this is perhaps the best thing that I can do to prevent bad things fom happening? =S I don't want to be a third party in he and his gf's relationship!! I would feel damn bad!!! *Argh...* =S
Maybe he is just too stress over exams or seeing me as his that twin ex-classmate bah... =)
I am very very tired!! Shall go do what I am best in... SLEEP!!!! Wahahaha... XD
Nitex nitex, sleep tight and sweet dreamzzz... =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]