sometimes.. i just HATE myself!!!
Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
I haven't been updating for quite long.. half a month or so? Well... the first week of school after the one week recess break was really like experiencing hell in advance. =( Let's see... I've got lots of stuffs to keep me so occupied this whole week. *drained!!!* Tutorials, projects, quizzes... I have practically fallen asleep halfway through my school work every night.. =S Yea.. slept on the chair... I couldn't help it.
That irritating guy who lied that he is helping his friend to look for models came back to irritate me again!! Damn!!! What should I do to stop him from pestering me?? Tell me please! Someone Save me please!!!! =S
*Phew~* I've survived through this hectic week, fianlly. There are still more to come.. =S Had my Chemistry test today, our tutor went through the answers with us once after the test. I scored 8 or 9 out of 10.. =D Will be having Maths test next week.. =S Hope it's still do-able... haha.. I want to maintain that standard.
Oh yea... my handphone battery is bloated (pregnant with a baby battery?). =X I can't cover the backcover properly. It has been beginning to bloat up since a couple of weeks ago. However, the rate at which it is bloating seemed incredibly fast these few days... =( And the worst thing is? My warranty has just expired. Sent it to the Motorola Service Centre at Plaza Singapura after school today. As, it is no longer under warranty, I need to pay 41 bucks if I buy a new battery. Checked the Singtel Website the day before, trading in of V3 is only 60 bucks... This is bad bad bad... Don't think it is really worth it if I buy a new battery right? Since, my phone is not really in good conditions, and my plan will be up in 1 year's time. Will buying a new handphone be better?? *Ponders*
The pre-registration for NTU Family Day closed yesterday, and I haven't registered for it yet. Thought that the closing date is today. =S *Beishan! Wake up from from your Dreams!!!!* Yep.. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so blur and ignorant about what's happening around me! I hate myself for being so forgetful! I hate myself for repeating those stupid mistakes again and again! I hate myself for not seeming to be able to learn from my mistakes! I told myself that I will not get the wrong date again ever since what happened for my Physics paper last Semester. And I repeated that same mistake. YES.. Again!! I HATE myself!!!!
Anyway, I just sent an email there asking if it was possible for me to get tickets for the Family Day. Yep.. they replied asking me to fill in the form. I can get the tickets for family Day. But, I still can't seem to forgive myself at this moment.
I am tired. Haven't been sleepig well for for the whole week. Shall turn in now, since this opportuntiy is so rare. Haha
Take care, people! Byebye! =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito
Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say
*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again
Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay
(Repeat*)
Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
(Repeat*)
I haven't been updating for quite long.. half a month or so? Well... the first week of school after the one week recess break was really like experiencing hell in advance. =( Let's see... I've got lots of stuffs to keep me so occupied this whole week. *drained!!!* Tutorials, projects, quizzes... I have practically fallen asleep halfway through my school work every night.. =S Yea.. slept on the chair... I couldn't help it.
That irritating guy who lied that he is helping his friend to look for models came back to irritate me again!! Damn!!! What should I do to stop him from pestering me?? Tell me please! Someone Save me please!!!! =S
*Phew~* I've survived through this hectic week, fianlly. There are still more to come.. =S Had my Chemistry test today, our tutor went through the answers with us once after the test. I scored 8 or 9 out of 10.. =D Will be having Maths test next week.. =S Hope it's still do-able... haha.. I want to maintain that standard.
Oh yea... my handphone battery is bloated (pregnant with a baby battery?). =X I can't cover the backcover properly. It has been beginning to bloat up since a couple of weeks ago. However, the rate at which it is bloating seemed incredibly fast these few days... =( And the worst thing is? My warranty has just expired. Sent it to the Motorola Service Centre at Plaza Singapura after school today. As, it is no longer under warranty, I need to pay 41 bucks if I buy a new battery. Checked the Singtel Website the day before, trading in of V3 is only 60 bucks... This is bad bad bad... Don't think it is really worth it if I buy a new battery right? Since, my phone is not really in good conditions, and my plan will be up in 1 year's time. Will buying a new handphone be better?? *Ponders*
The pre-registration for NTU Family Day closed yesterday, and I haven't registered for it yet. Thought that the closing date is today. =S *Beishan! Wake up from from your Dreams!!!!* Yep.. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so blur and ignorant about what's happening around me! I hate myself for being so forgetful! I hate myself for repeating those stupid mistakes again and again! I hate myself for not seeming to be able to learn from my mistakes! I told myself that I will not get the wrong date again ever since what happened for my Physics paper last Semester. And I repeated that same mistake. YES.. Again!! I HATE myself!!!!
Anyway, I just sent an email there asking if it was possible for me to get tickets for the Family Day. Yep.. they replied asking me to fill in the form. I can get the tickets for family Day. But, I still can't seem to forgive myself at this moment.
I am tired. Haven't been sleepig well for for the whole week. Shall turn in now, since this opportuntiy is so rare. Haha
Take care, people! Byebye! =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]