Happiness?

Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito

Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say

*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay

(Repeat*)

Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn

(Repeat*)

Went to Sentosa on Sunday for NTU Family Day together with Miao, Benji, Samantha, Rajiv and Prakash. Met Benji at HarbourFront MRT station. Then we went to Vivo City and HarbourFront Centre to buy tanning oil.. =D

Met the rest at the bus interchange, and took the shutter bus to Siloso beach where the event is held. Well... all the game stalls there seemed to be meant for young kids. So, we did not play at all. We went to collect our free door gift, which is a NTU hat... (Erm... ok... wow! =x) and then we collected our free Bento lunch.

Ate lunch and took a bus to Tanjong Beach to suntan and played with in the waters. When we were about to leave the beach for a bath, 4 Korean actors and actresses came to the beach for photography shootings for a show I guess. *Exciting!!!* Didn't see real life Korean Stars before, feel so so so lucky. Lolx... =p Of the 4, there were 2 guys and 2 girls. One of the guy is really charming man!! *melts!* And one of the girl is cute!!! Wahaha... =Pp Stayed to watch them finish their photography.

Took a bathe and had dinner at Mache. Miao, Benji and I decided to only use Benji's card while ordering since we are going to split all our bills later, thus it's of no difference. It turned out that Benji's card was spoilt when we foot the bill. Lolx.... Thus, in the end, the 6 of us only had to pay $6.50 each. Cheap huh? *Oops!* Muahaha.... =X Anyhow, they weren't full, other than me. Haha... =X We should have used Benji's card to order more food. Wasted! Hahaha... =p

On Tuesday night, Syivester sent me this Japanese song title "Endless Story" and asked me to accompany him watch movies the next day. He took off days from Monday to Thursday. Haha... he told me that he hoped to watch all the movies that he wants to watch the next day. Well... he planned to spend his Wednesday watching 3 movies in all, but couldn't find anyone to accompany him to watch, or did he not ask around? Haha... He wanted me to accompany him watch since I end school at 10.30am.

Hmm... I actually dun really feel like watching, cause I would be having Chemistry tutorial class on Thusday and I still haven't done the Chemistry tutorial yet. I put myself in his shoes, and thought through it. Decided to pei him watch because I know that if I were him, I would be very disappointed if I wanted to catch a movie but nobody wants to pei me watch. Furthermore, to have an off day away from the busy work is rare and precious. Moreover, he would be enlisted into Army soon, like in 2 weeks' time. Yepyep.... =,( Thus, this could be the only chance I can see him before his enlistment... =,(

Thought I can accompany him to watch 1 movie to make him happy, then head back home to do my Chemistry tutorial. But, he begged me to watch all 3 movies together with him... =X As usual, being my kind and soft-hearted self, I agreed to it, but it was a little unwillingly to be honest. =X Piggy wants to watch The Messenger and 300 very eagerly. Haha... we decided on The Messenger, 300 and Music and Lyrics at last. Lolx... =p

Met Piggy at around 12noon at PS for the 1250 show for The Messenger. Piggy is very nice!! He asked me if I needed a sweater before he left his house. =D Went to buy tickets for The Messengers and 300 together. The lady at the counter asked us to show our I.C., as 300 is rated as M18. LOL!!!! =Pp She said we looked young, so must check I.C. Wahhaha.... XD For some reason, Syivester is so happy. Lolx... Just because the auntie said that we looked young, while parents of young kids who he always play with at his workplace, ask their kids to "Say byebye to Uncle" before they leave. Muahaha... XD

Went to PS square to chat with his colleague for a while before going to MacDonalds to get food. I bought a packet of large fries for lunch. Syivester ate filet student meal. Haha... Smuggled it into the cinema. *Shhh.......* Hahaha... The Messenger is quite a scary show... at least to me lah... =X Think the filming is good, there are quite alot of "surprises" that obviousy scared me, and the sound effects are is good too. Haha... =D Piggy is evil!!!! He laughed at me on seeing how scared I was. *Bish bish bish...* When we finished the show, he said,"You kena scared quite alot of times hor? Hahaha......" =S He thinks that the sound effects that more scary than the images, and on the whole, it wasn't really scary. Erm... dotx........... :S :S :S He thinks that I screamed quite loudly too... got meh?? Or is it that I didn't realised only? :S Anyway, I scream even loudly if I watch scary movies at home k? =X So that is already counted as quite soft. Lolx... =Pp

Went to Carrefour to buy nachos and drinks after the 1st movie, in preparation for the 2nd one. Then, went to talk to his colleagues again.. Hahaha.... =D Watched the 3.30pm de 300. (Wah.. I just realised that it's 333... 300 at 3.30.... =X) Wahaha.. =D It was not bad lah... Haha...

We decided to walk around outside since we have been sitting down for quite long already. Haha.. butts numb.... =X Walked outside all the way to Cineleisure. He was checking the schedule for the next movie using GPRS. The timeslot for Music And Lyrics at The Cathay Cineplex is 6.55pm, and the one at Cineleisure is 7.10pm. Piggy was interested to watch Pathfinder as well and since we were already walking in that direction, we decided to go there to check out Pathfinder and Music And Lyrics. Haha.. =D Met Pei Min(Sebestian's gf)'s sister at the traffic light before Cineleisure, and Syivester had a little chat with her. =)

I decided on Music And Lyrics at last cause Piggy felt like watching both, and could not come to a decision. ^^ Crossed over to Hereen, intending to buy something for Piggy's friend as he's going to his friend's party the next day. Haha... =) However, we were stucked in HMV. There were so many things to see there. Lolx... =X Piggy directed me to the Endless Story CD album, and let me listen to the other songs in the album. Saw lots of posters on the show The Shaggy Dog. Both of us felt so like watching that show. Haha.. The dog looks so cute! Hahaha.. =D Didn't buy anything for his friend in the end. =X

Bought a bottle of Pokka Green Tea each before entering the Cinema. Yeah... I love Green Tea!!! =D Didn't know his favourite drink is green tea too! Haha.. =p We love Green Tea!! XD Music And Lyrics is nice!! It's funny and romantic.. =D And I love the soundtracks!! =D The storyline is also not bad. =) Out of the 3 movies, I like Music And Lyrics best.. ^^ Glad that I made the right decision.. Haha... XD

Piggy will be enlisted so soon... =( And he will be bald in 2 weeks' time.. Will miss [[you]] man! Anyway, the few movies that he wants to catch are Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Carribean At World's End and Harry Potter The Order Of Phoenix. All of them will only be released in May and July, when he is in army. Lolx... =p Don't worry, Piggy, nevermind lah hor? I will help [[you]] watch and tell [[you]] the story. Muahaha... =Ppp Lalala~~~ =p

It's tiring to watch 3 movies in a day... Haha... =X I needed to rush home to attempt my Chemistry tutorial questions. Thus, Piggy sent me to Orchard MRT Station, then go look for his friend at Seiyu. =D I enjoyed the day! Felt happiness... XD Haha.. Thanks Piggy!! Bleah.. =p

Reached home, took a bathe and started on my tutorial. I tried my best to stay awake till I finish the tutorial, but I guess I was really too tired le bah.. Fell asleep halfway through. =X Yes... AGAIN!! =X

Went to SGH to visit Da Jiu Mu after school just now. She has got leukemia/bone cancer, and according to Mami, her condition is worsening. Her butt bones and tighs are beginning to feel the pain and she got difficulties walking. Guessed the cancer cells has began to spread. She was perspirating alot when we visited her. Her hair was dripping wet. I feel so sorry for her. Why must she be the one who is down this disease? She has already suffered enough by having a hyperactive son. And now? Life is torturing her slowly with this lethal cancerous disease. Why is life so unfair towards her?? Why? Why? Why??? =,(

It really hurts me to see someone so dear to me in this state. I can feel her pain from just looking at her... seeing her pale and weak face, her many blueblacks and all the needle poking into her hand. =( Nonetheless, she tried to show that she is as cheerful and lively. For I know, deep in my heart, that she just didn't want us to worry about her. =( I feel so sorry not only for her, but also for my uncle and my 2 cousins. They are still young, and yet they need to face this all these stuffs. =(

Anyway, I hope miracles will happen to Da Jiu Mu and that she can recover real soon. *I believe in Miracles* Do stay strong and get well soon, Da Jiu Mu!! =D

Alright, I think I should be turning in already.
Nitex nitex to all... =D

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。


[*Star*]

Popular Posts