Money as the gauge of success
Today, someone commented that I am picky
When I was given a choice of the fruits I prefer to eat today,
And I chose peach (coincidentally). 🍑
“Only eat the expensive stuff!
Haven’t even earn $ X000. Still want to eat expensive food!”
This pricked my heart! 💔
One is allowed to eat only the cheap stuff if they don’t earn as much as expected??
I’ve been working hard and putting in extra thoughts and effort at work.
Is earning or having tons of money the only gauge of success?? 😢😢😢
When I was given a choice of the fruits I prefer to eat today,
And I chose peach (coincidentally). 🍑
“Only eat the expensive stuff!
Haven’t even earn $ X000. Still want to eat expensive food!”
This pricked my heart! 💔
One is allowed to eat only the cheap stuff if they don’t earn as much as expected??
I’ve been working hard and putting in extra thoughts and effort at work.
Is earning or having tons of money the only gauge of success?? 😢😢😢