Just my two cents π
Well... The fact that she’s still contacted and informed / updated her “ex”
About what happened to your family
Shows something isn’t it??
I mean..
I’m not you...
And I’m certainly not in the right position to comment.
But.. I would definitely not update/ inform my “ex” on my life,
Nor will I update him on what’s happening to my family after the breakup.
What’s the ultimate purpose/ motive of updating him
When he’s not the special one who’s going to spend the rest of my life together,
And is no longer important to me anymore.
Right?? Makes sense???
Moreover, keeping in mind that...
That was a very messing/ complicated one.
The more one should be extra wary not to inflict any harm to their partner,
Or plant a seed for future misunderstandings when their partner finds out later, isn’t it??
Well... This is just my two cents..
Maybe, not everyone sees things the same way as I do.
So.. I hope [[you]] have a blessed marriage and lifetime happiness!