Induced fear
When your own mom and sister kept hurrying you to quickly get married and move out,
So as to make more space for the others, and to give her lesser workload,
And tell you all the scary stuff about marriage and having a family.
Over a long period of time,
It frustrates and frightens me at the same time
As I feel rejected and casted away by my own family.
And it also induced a fear in me on the concept of marriage,
And starting my own family unknowingly.
Sorry I couldn’t bring this personal issue up for us to resolve together back then..
Coz I was too frustrated and embarrassed by it..
And I couldn’t figure out where the fear originated from.
Now that I finally figure it out...
[[You]]’ve already put me away in [[your]] past..
So who am I to tell now??
Who’s gonna overcome this, and reassure me that everything’s gonna be alright in the future?
Is it still too late to bring it up now??
Is it of any use to even mention it now??
Is there no turning back now?? 😢😢😢
Anyway, I really wanna thank [[you]] for believing in me that I’ll make a good wife,
Even when my family doubted me.
Thanks for believing and supporting me even at times when I doubted myself.
This really meant a lot to me.
My heart still misses [[you]] like crazy.
I love [[you]].
#frustration
#inducedfear
#marriage
#rejection
#emo
So as to make more space for the others, and to give her lesser workload,
And tell you all the scary stuff about marriage and having a family.
Over a long period of time,
It frustrates and frightens me at the same time
As I feel rejected and casted away by my own family.
And it also induced a fear in me on the concept of marriage,
And starting my own family unknowingly.
Sorry I couldn’t bring this personal issue up for us to resolve together back then..
Coz I was too frustrated and embarrassed by it..
And I couldn’t figure out where the fear originated from.
Now that I finally figure it out...
[[You]]’ve already put me away in [[your]] past..
So who am I to tell now??
Who’s gonna overcome this, and reassure me that everything’s gonna be alright in the future?
Is it still too late to bring it up now??
Is it of any use to even mention it now??
Is there no turning back now?? 😢😢😢
Anyway, I really wanna thank [[you]] for believing in me that I’ll make a good wife,
Even when my family doubted me.
Thanks for believing and supporting me even at times when I doubted myself.
This really meant a lot to me.
My heart still misses [[you]] like crazy.
I love [[you]].
#frustration
#inducedfear
#marriage
#rejection
#emo