AHM 2018
Went for AHM Run this morning.
Body clock woke me up at 5am!
Then went back to sleep, and dreamt that I was already at the race! 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Overslept after snoozing my alarm twice,
Luckily Daddy woke me up! 😛
Only found the baggage deposit after 15mins on reaching.
Randomly joined the medal collection area where all the racers came in..
And the Aunty wanted to help me tick on my bib to entitle me for the medal
Even before I started the race 🤣
Was supposed to run 10k,
But followed the wrong 5k crowded and
Ended up 1km away from the finishing point 🤦🏻♀️😂😅
Full of hiccups this morning,
But am glad I participated in the race and got the medal! 😁
Body clock woke me up at 5am!
Then went back to sleep, and dreamt that I was already at the race! 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Overslept after snoozing my alarm twice,
Luckily Daddy woke me up! 😛
Only found the baggage deposit after 15mins on reaching.
Randomly joined the medal collection area where all the racers came in..
And the Aunty wanted to help me tick on my bib to entitle me for the medal
Even before I started the race 🤣
Was supposed to run 10k,
But followed the wrong 5k crowded and
Ended up 1km away from the finishing point 🤦🏻♀️😂😅
Full of hiccups this morning,
But am glad I participated in the race and got the medal! 😁