EOY Event

Finally done with the EOY Event yesterday.
A bittersweet experience and ending I guess.

Was probably too anxious to be in charged of
Passing the prizes to the VVIPs and only had 3 hours of sleep the night before.

Started the day by setting up the venue and rehearsing through the program in casual clothes.
Nevertheless, when it was almost my turn to bring the lucky draw "fish bowl" up the stage.
I was clumsy in my heels, missed a step and fell. 😫😫😫
The only thought I had at the moment was...
I can't break the fish bowl no matter what happens! πŸ˜…
Luckily, the fish bowl was safe and
It was rather dark, so not many saw. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
However, I still suffered an abrasion on my elbow from the fall. πŸ˜•

Dinner, drinks and gift exchange nearby after the EOY event ended.
It was a fun session, and I really enjoyed myself.

Down with diarrhea today,
And visited the toilet so many times!!!
It must be the aftermath of the alcohol. 😫😫😫


On a side note,
Is fate playing a prank on me again?? ☹️

Popular Posts