Blur sotong
Had a super hectic day at work covering other’s workload
Before leaving in a rush for the gathering at an ex-colleague’s house.
His sky garden is so pretty and romantic with the infinity pool at night!! ๐๐๐
#dreamhousegoal
Realised that I brought everything back except my laptop on my way there. ๐ฉ
Now I need to make a trip back to office earlier before my offsite meeting tomorrow! ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
Sianz max!!!
Who ask me to be such a blur sotong!! ๐๐๐
Am too tired from the long day.
I shall turn in to bed in preparation for another long day tomorrow.
Goodnight world!!! Tata!!
Before leaving in a rush for the gathering at an ex-colleague’s house.
His sky garden is so pretty and romantic with the infinity pool at night!! ๐๐๐
#dreamhousegoal
Realised that I brought everything back except my laptop on my way there. ๐ฉ
Now I need to make a trip back to office earlier before my offsite meeting tomorrow! ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
Sianz max!!!
Who ask me to be such a blur sotong!! ๐๐๐
Am too tired from the long day.
I shall turn in to bed in preparation for another long day tomorrow.
Goodnight world!!! Tata!!