Stress from work. Memories
Never been so busy in STA before..
Didn't even get a breather in the day...
And OT non-stop these days.. ๐ฃ
Stomach hasn't been good either..
It's been stomachache and diarrhoea/ loose bowels these days..
Probably coz of the stress bah ๐
I miss those days...
Where my stress is relieved miracally just by seeing you pick me up from work..
Especially on those long, tiring OT days.
Though I've always thought that it would be too tiring for you to do so.
But I was really delighted that you did it back then.
I miss those days....
Where I could just simply lie on your comfy, hypnotizing sofa after a long tiring day at work.
And it never fails to recharge me back fully.
I miss those days...
Where just having you beside me could immediately lighten the load off my shoulders magically.
I miss thoses simple and sweet times. ๐ข
If I lay here, if I just lay here,
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?? ๐ ๐
Didn't even get a breather in the day...
And OT non-stop these days.. ๐ฃ
Stomach hasn't been good either..
It's been stomachache and diarrhoea/ loose bowels these days..
Probably coz of the stress bah ๐
I miss those days...
Where my stress is relieved miracally just by seeing you pick me up from work..
Especially on those long, tiring OT days.
Though I've always thought that it would be too tiring for you to do so.
But I was really delighted that you did it back then.
I miss those days....
Where I could just simply lie on your comfy, hypnotizing sofa after a long tiring day at work.
And it never fails to recharge me back fully.
I miss those days...
Where just having you beside me could immediately lighten the load off my shoulders magically.
I miss thoses simple and sweet times. ๐ข
If I lay here, if I just lay here,
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?? ๐ ๐