Diarrhoea and beauty sleep finally!
Was so tired after work last night.
Down with diarrhoea, and went to the toilet urgently once I was home.
Knocked out on the dinning table within 15 mins of reaching home.
When I woke up from my nap the next moment, the whole house was in darkness. 😱😣
Everyone showered and went to bed, leaving me there to rest...
Or probably I was too tired and went into too deep a sleep to even realised they tried waking me up..
Apparently, I am amazed that I was so exhausted that the loud noises from the hair dryer
Didn't deter me from my beauty sleep. 😅
It's TGIF today...
And it spells sleeping time!
Time to catch up on my beauty sleep!
Goodnight people!!! 😴😴😴
Down with diarrhoea, and went to the toilet urgently once I was home.
Knocked out on the dinning table within 15 mins of reaching home.
When I woke up from my nap the next moment, the whole house was in darkness. 😱😣
Everyone showered and went to bed, leaving me there to rest...
Or probably I was too tired and went into too deep a sleep to even realised they tried waking me up..
Apparently, I am amazed that I was so exhausted that the loud noises from the hair dryer
Didn't deter me from my beauty sleep. 😅
It's TGIF today...
And it spells sleeping time!
Time to catch up on my beauty sleep!
Goodnight people!!! 😴😴😴