Vanguard Workout Day~!!! =D

深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走


Wei Kian asked me out for lunch yesterday. He wanted me to counsel him. So he drove all the way here. Brought me durian tarts, puddings and Giotto chocolates.. Yay~!! =D It's the yummy chocolate that he passed around during KTV session!! =D Went to the hawker centre near my house to eat, but most of the stalls are still closed. So drove to eat at MacPherson Kopitiam there, and discussed stuffs. He drove me home after that.. =) Sorry... I don't think I am the best person that you can consult in because......

Vanguard's Workout Day today!! =D Prakash smsed me and woke me up at 7.30am.. =X Lied on the bed awhile before waking up. Ate 1 slice of bread with cheese for breakfast, read newspapers and prepared to leave for school. Packed my sports shoes and extra set of clothings and left house happily.

Only realised that I didn't bring my badminton racket when I was on the train at Tanjong Pagar.. =X Yea.. Blur Queen again!! =S I am supposed to go to school to play badminton and tennis and I kept reminding people to bring their rackets and in the end, it was me who forgot to bring!! =X Arhhhh... blur me... =S

Supposed to meet Wei Kian at Buona Vista station at 11am. But as I was too excited about the whole workout thing.. So... I left house early.. HAHA!! =Pp Told Wei Kian that I will reach at about 10.45am. But I reached there at 10.30am.. LOL!! =X Managed to asked him to eat breakfast first and take his own time to come. He messaged me at 10.45am to ask if I reached le. I didn't want him to rush to the station cause it was me who was early. Not him being late. SO... I bluffed him nope, I was still on the way, so he can take his time.. Haha!! =p I think he sort of guessed that I was bluffing him, so he replied,"Don't bluff me leh.. which station are you at now?" I replied," Haha.. Erm.. Still got 3 more stations. =)" Just when I sent it, he appeared on the platform... =X Hahaha!!! So funny lah!! =X

Took train to Boon Lay and waited for Samantha, Rajiv, Prakash, Leonie and Kee Seng. Went Hall 5 to look for Wee Hian and Hai Ling, before going to Undergraduate Labortary to order our labcoats. Walked to SRC for badminton at the indoor courts!! =D Went outdoors to played tennis when the cleaners clean the badminton court. Then ran 3 rounds around the tracks... 1.2km.. =D But it rained after that. Ran back to the indoor courts.. Badminton and table tennis!! =D So fun lah!! HAHAHA~!!! XD

Played till 4.30pm.. Went to bathe and went Canteen 2 to eat ice-cream waffle with Wei Kian while we waited for the rest to bathe. Then we went to Fish & Co. JP for dinner. Shared Seafood Plata Set for 1 and mussels with Wei Kian. Ate till super full lah.. And Wei Kian is such a small eater!! Haha.. Looked at Paul play racing car game at JP arcade.. Left there at almost 9pm. Took train to Buona Vista and Wei Kian sent me home. He bluffed me he going out after sending me home when actually he is not!! =X Haha!!! =D Thanks a million anyway!!! XD Managed to reach home at 9.20pm. Though reached home 20 minutes late, but Mom didn't scold. She nagged a little only.. Haha.. =)

Mom asked me drink some soup. So, drink lor... else she nag again. Haha!! =X

It was such a long time since I last workout like this. It feels so great after the workout!! XD Enjoyed today to the max~!!! Haha! XD

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有

[*Star*]

Popular Posts