Liyan's wedding
深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Went to watch Transformers at The Cathay 2D cinema on Thursday with Miao and Nicholas.. It's super nice~!!! Haha! =D Went to look for inner beauty for my dress beacause the dress that I bought is a low back dress. Saw one, and it cost a BOMB!! =X In the end, I didn't managed to buy any, and still created a Joke of the Day out of it!! =S
Was considering if I should change the dress or continue looking for suitable inner beauty. But that yellow dress that I bought is really very nice. I don't feel like changing to the green doll dress that I asked the lady to reserve just in case I can't find suitable inner beauty for that yellow dress. Furthermore, the yellow dress look very special and elegant. Didn't see similar design for that dress yet, while the green doll dress look very common. Thus, I was asking Mom if I should change the yellow dress to the green doll dress instead since they cost the same amount. So.. the was thinking the yellow dress is more worth the price. But.. the yellow low back dress need to buy inner beauty lah. =S =S
Decided to continue looking for inner beauty instead. But brought the yellow dress along on Friday just in case I couldn't find suitable inner beauty, then can chage the dress at least. So Miao and I did all the necessary preparations for the wedding, before going out to find my inner beauty and younger sis's dress and shoes for the wedding.
Went town. Managed to find 1 at Robinsons. But.. the condition to get that convertible low back strap is that we need to buy 2 SETS of inner beauty. Imagine a bra already cost 80 bucks. 2 sets will cost 160 + cost of 2 panties. -.- That will cost at least 200 bucks I guess, just to get a convertible strap?! -.- The promter tried to persuade me to get 2 sets, but I told her I am only buying it so that I can use it for my cousin's wedding. I don't mind buying just the strap from them. But, they don't sell it. Think the promter pitied me after that.. Told me secretly that she will give me the strap even though I buy 1 bra only. So nice right? Shhhhh.... Haha!! =X Bought a pair of heels there too. =X
Went Metro Paragon to buy magic tape that holds clothings in place. It works like double sided tape, except that this works on clothes and we can stick the other side of the tape to clothes or body. By the way, this stuff was enlightened by Sandra. LOL!! Thanks girl, it's good! Haha.. =P Rushed to look for Galgal's dress next. Saw two. Showed her when she reached. She likes one of them, so it was good. Bought that white spaghetti bubble dress with brown ribbon from This Fashion. Next was to get matching heels for her. It was soooo rush. =S Walked back to URS at Hereen. Got Galgal's heels and 3 hair clips for myself. =)
As it was late, we took a cab down to Suntec to show Galgal the green dress that I reserved just in case she likes that better. But, she didn't like it. Haha.. Bought a pair of Ripples slippers for myself. Another 10 bucks gone. =,( Spent so much yesterday. Boohoo.. I can't spend anymore.
When everything was done it was already 10.30pm. Decided to take a cab home since we needed to wake up at 5am today. But the queue was so long. And all the cabs seemed to be on call for don't know what reason. Damn.. we are supposed to be on bed by 10pm and we are still outside at 10pm. The queue was clearing very slowly. Waited till 11pm and there was still a long way to go before us. Walked to take bus instead. =S Mom was totally pissed. =X
Reached home at 12am. Bathed and prepared all the necessary stuffs. Slept at almost 2am, and woke up at 5am today.. =S Washed up, ate a packet of biscuit for breakfast and did makeup. Left house at 7am for Auntie's house. Reached Auntie's house at 7.20am.. So early. We were the first to reach. Haha! =D "Socialised" with Kailin Jie Jie(younger cousin, bride's sis) and see makeup artist help Liyan Jie Jie do makeup, since we have got nothing to do. Haha... Liyan Jie Jie's friends reach at 7.45am or so. They prepared "games" for cousin-in-law before he can enter the house.
It was fun bullying the groom.. =P He was prespiring like mad though it was raining outside. And I could tell that he was very nervous as his hands were trembling. LOL!! XPp I was one of the "sister" of the bride. So, followed the couple back to Daniel's(cousin-in-law) home for tea ceremony. After that, went to the couple's new home. Liyan Jie Jie changed into another gown before going back to Auntie's home for tea ceremony. Saw their wedding photo album. The photos are so nice lah!! *Envy* Lolx.. =Pp
Ate buffet after tea ceremony at Auntie's house. Then, slacked at their house for 2 hours or so before proceeding to church wedding. *Tired* This is my first time attending a church wedding. I think the atmosphere is so warm and romantic! Woooo~ Haha... =D Tea session after that and headed home after that... Tired tired.
Lots of couples are holding their weddings today. Think today's date is quite nice.. 070707.. Easy to remember, so next time guys got no excuse not to remember their wedding anniversaries. Wahaha~!!! XPp
Still loving [[you]] secretly with my silly, scarred heart.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Went to watch Transformers at The Cathay 2D cinema on Thursday with Miao and Nicholas.. It's super nice~!!! Haha! =D Went to look for inner beauty for my dress beacause the dress that I bought is a low back dress. Saw one, and it cost a BOMB!! =X In the end, I didn't managed to buy any, and still created a Joke of the Day out of it!! =S
Was considering if I should change the dress or continue looking for suitable inner beauty. But that yellow dress that I bought is really very nice. I don't feel like changing to the green doll dress that I asked the lady to reserve just in case I can't find suitable inner beauty for that yellow dress. Furthermore, the yellow dress look very special and elegant. Didn't see similar design for that dress yet, while the green doll dress look very common. Thus, I was asking Mom if I should change the yellow dress to the green doll dress instead since they cost the same amount. So.. the was thinking the yellow dress is more worth the price. But.. the yellow low back dress need to buy inner beauty lah. =S =S
Decided to continue looking for inner beauty instead. But brought the yellow dress along on Friday just in case I couldn't find suitable inner beauty, then can chage the dress at least. So Miao and I did all the necessary preparations for the wedding, before going out to find my inner beauty and younger sis's dress and shoes for the wedding.
Went town. Managed to find 1 at Robinsons. But.. the condition to get that convertible low back strap is that we need to buy 2 SETS of inner beauty. Imagine a bra already cost 80 bucks. 2 sets will cost 160 + cost of 2 panties. -.- That will cost at least 200 bucks I guess, just to get a convertible strap?! -.- The promter tried to persuade me to get 2 sets, but I told her I am only buying it so that I can use it for my cousin's wedding. I don't mind buying just the strap from them. But, they don't sell it. Think the promter pitied me after that.. Told me secretly that she will give me the strap even though I buy 1 bra only. So nice right? Shhhhh.... Haha!! =X Bought a pair of heels there too. =X
Went Metro Paragon to buy magic tape that holds clothings in place. It works like double sided tape, except that this works on clothes and we can stick the other side of the tape to clothes or body. By the way, this stuff was enlightened by Sandra. LOL!! Thanks girl, it's good! Haha.. =P Rushed to look for Galgal's dress next. Saw two. Showed her when she reached. She likes one of them, so it was good. Bought that white spaghetti bubble dress with brown ribbon from This Fashion. Next was to get matching heels for her. It was soooo rush. =S Walked back to URS at Hereen. Got Galgal's heels and 3 hair clips for myself. =)
As it was late, we took a cab down to Suntec to show Galgal the green dress that I reserved just in case she likes that better. But, she didn't like it. Haha.. Bought a pair of Ripples slippers for myself. Another 10 bucks gone. =,( Spent so much yesterday. Boohoo.. I can't spend anymore.
When everything was done it was already 10.30pm. Decided to take a cab home since we needed to wake up at 5am today. But the queue was so long. And all the cabs seemed to be on call for don't know what reason. Damn.. we are supposed to be on bed by 10pm and we are still outside at 10pm. The queue was clearing very slowly. Waited till 11pm and there was still a long way to go before us. Walked to take bus instead. =S Mom was totally pissed. =X
Reached home at 12am. Bathed and prepared all the necessary stuffs. Slept at almost 2am, and woke up at 5am today.. =S Washed up, ate a packet of biscuit for breakfast and did makeup. Left house at 7am for Auntie's house. Reached Auntie's house at 7.20am.. So early. We were the first to reach. Haha! =D "Socialised" with Kailin Jie Jie(younger cousin, bride's sis) and see makeup artist help Liyan Jie Jie do makeup, since we have got nothing to do. Haha... Liyan Jie Jie's friends reach at 7.45am or so. They prepared "games" for cousin-in-law before he can enter the house.
It was fun bullying the groom.. =P He was prespiring like mad though it was raining outside. And I could tell that he was very nervous as his hands were trembling. LOL!! XPp I was one of the "sister" of the bride. So, followed the couple back to Daniel's(cousin-in-law) home for tea ceremony. After that, went to the couple's new home. Liyan Jie Jie changed into another gown before going back to Auntie's home for tea ceremony. Saw their wedding photo album. The photos are so nice lah!! *Envy* Lolx.. =Pp
Ate buffet after tea ceremony at Auntie's house. Then, slacked at their house for 2 hours or so before proceeding to church wedding. *Tired* This is my first time attending a church wedding. I think the atmosphere is so warm and romantic! Woooo~ Haha... =D Tea session after that and headed home after that... Tired tired.
Lots of couples are holding their weddings today. Think today's date is quite nice.. 070707.. Easy to remember, so next time guys got no excuse not to remember their wedding anniversaries. Wahaha~!!! XPp
Still loving [[you]] secretly with my silly, scarred heart.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]