Chalet
深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Had diarrhoea on Tuesday.. =S My butt was almost eroded away. Didn't know why I had diarrhoea though I did not eat any outside food for the past few day. In fact I didn't even eat much too. Only ate a piece of bread for breakfast that morning. =X Was so afraid that it will affect my Astrology Exam the next day. Furthermore, there was still chalet waiting for me!! I wanted to go enjoy myself at the chalet so much.
Had Astro Exam on Wednesday morning. Woke up at 6am for the 9am paper. 6am was like so early, compared to my usual wake up time at 11am. Slept for only 3.5 hours cause I was busy going through those online tutorials and past year papers with Wai Tuck. Those online tutorials really freaked me out. The "basic-theory" MCQs are so tough that I failed so badly. Made me so damn demoralised and felt like crying on seeing my results.
Luckily, the Astro papers are still do-able. Should be able to pass it, hopefully. Need it to pull up my GPA man. Went home to pack all the chalet stuff.. clothes, bikini, suntan oil and toiletries... Waited for Miao to come back home so that we can go there together.
Called Prakash to pick us up from Tampines MRT as Aloha Changi is quite an ulu and inconvenient place. It ended up that Rajiv and Farhan came instead, cause Prakash wanted to "socialise" with all the girls and made Farhan and Rajiv come pick us up.. -.-
Ate at Changi Village for dinner while waiting for Sandra and Jeremy!! =D Sandra and Jeremy are so cute together.. Lolx!! =Pp Went back chalet to cut birthday cake and get changed before clubbing at Zouk. WOw... there were so many people there!! Didn't quite like the clubbing experience.. Don't understand why are people paying so much just to go there to drink and dance to those eardrum-breaking loud music on the squeezy dance floor all night long. From this clubbing experience, I've only learnt that far more rude than guys. Most of the time, girls are the ones who are elbowing me instead of supposedly "bigger-sized" guys who requires more space to move about. This does not make any sense at all. -.- This is just what I think on my very first clubbing session.
It ended off by Prakash's car number plate being shown on the big screen saying," Will the owner of this damaged car remove your car immediately." So, everyone went out, only to relieved to find out that it was actually not damaged. They only wanted him to park his car somewhere else!! -.-
It was already 4am plus, so we drove back to the chalet to rest. Chatted a little at the chalet and went to sleep. Slept till almost 12pm in the afternoon. Packed out stuff and left for Sentosa. Went suntanning and swimming till 5pm plus then we left for dinner.. steamboat at Marina South. Didn't eat much. Wasn't hungry at all, though others were all starving. Haha... I am so super! I can survive without food for a day. Lolx.. =P Went back chalet after that to bathe, chat and rest. Miao bathed 1st. Sandra and Jeremy reached soon after. Sandra needed to interview the Bapoks at Changi Village for her school project, and asked me and Miao to go along. Scott and Farhan wanted to get some things from Changi village too. So they took another car. Jeremy drove us there.
One of them asked us to come back later. So, we went to the food centre to eat something before going back again. Didn't interview any of them cause they declined to be interviewed. Went to Geylang to look at prostitutes after that, cause Miao and I have never seen their night life before. Syivester was still outside when I called him at 1am plus. So, I asked him to call me when he's done, and we go pick him up. But he didn't call. Headed back chalet. Jeremy drove us to Old Changi Hospital on the way back. I think I saw something under one of the trees near the OCH when Jeremy drove us to the foot of OCH. But none of them saw it.. =S =X It was no longer there when we drove pass it the second time back to the chalet. =S I am also not so sure if it was just me and my imagination or are my eyes are playing a trick on me or what.
Went back to the chalet to bathe. I requested Miao to remain in the room to accompany me, but she refused.. =S =(( I had no choice but to take a quick bathe and rush out immediately. =S Was practially looking out for "things" throughout the whole bathing process. Felt so insecure... =S If [[you]] had come, at least it would be better for me. I am quite sure [[you]] will stay in the room and maybe chat with me while I bathe or maybe just stay there to make me feel more at ease. Plus [[you]] didn't even call or sms me at least to say that [[you]] will not be coming after your friend's gathering. Luckily, I didn't stay up to wait for your call. Else I will look so like a fool!!! Sometimes, I just think that [[you]] are taking me for granted, and to be honest.. I am hurt and disappointed though I am defending [[you]]. I just don't show it. I don't like to show the world my troubled self, fearing that it will trouble and burden them too. I would rather keep it to myself. Perhaps.. this is why I always get hurt.
Went to sleep after some ghost story session. Jeremy showed us a ghost video. Miao and Farhan watched it mute first. Then Jeremy on the sound for Scott and me. I jumped out of the sofa seat when the ghost appeared. Luckily, I passed Scott Jeremy's handphone before that, else I guess I would have thrown it out when it appeared. Haha!! =X
Brought in all the sofa cushions into the masterbed room. Miao, Sandra and I slept on the bed, while Scott, Farhan and Jeremy slept on the floor. Haha... =p The guys tried to scare us when we lay ourselves to sleep. =X Tried to stay awake and waited for your call, but fell asleep soon after cause I was really tired. =X
Miao checked my handphone secretly when she woke up (Miao.. I know ok.. I was awake la.. Haha!! =p )Woke up at 945am only to realised that everyone in the room has woke up already. =S Checked my handphone again. No message still.. -.- I told myself.. I sure am a fool to like [[you]] so much.
Packed our stuff and booked out of the chalet at 1030am. Went Parkway Parade and then Suntec to have lunch. Some things happened and to be honest, I am quite pissed but tried hard not to show it. Not that it was only then. Actually I was already pissed with some things before that and this had to add on to it. Thanks huh?!! -.- Was not in the mood to do anything.
Went home after that.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Had diarrhoea on Tuesday.. =S My butt was almost eroded away. Didn't know why I had diarrhoea though I did not eat any outside food for the past few day. In fact I didn't even eat much too. Only ate a piece of bread for breakfast that morning. =X Was so afraid that it will affect my Astrology Exam the next day. Furthermore, there was still chalet waiting for me!! I wanted to go enjoy myself at the chalet so much.
Had Astro Exam on Wednesday morning. Woke up at 6am for the 9am paper. 6am was like so early, compared to my usual wake up time at 11am. Slept for only 3.5 hours cause I was busy going through those online tutorials and past year papers with Wai Tuck. Those online tutorials really freaked me out. The "basic-theory" MCQs are so tough that I failed so badly. Made me so damn demoralised and felt like crying on seeing my results.
Luckily, the Astro papers are still do-able. Should be able to pass it, hopefully. Need it to pull up my GPA man. Went home to pack all the chalet stuff.. clothes, bikini, suntan oil and toiletries... Waited for Miao to come back home so that we can go there together.
Called Prakash to pick us up from Tampines MRT as Aloha Changi is quite an ulu and inconvenient place. It ended up that Rajiv and Farhan came instead, cause Prakash wanted to "socialise" with all the girls and made Farhan and Rajiv come pick us up.. -.-
Ate at Changi Village for dinner while waiting for Sandra and Jeremy!! =D Sandra and Jeremy are so cute together.. Lolx!! =Pp Went back chalet to cut birthday cake and get changed before clubbing at Zouk. WOw... there were so many people there!! Didn't quite like the clubbing experience.. Don't understand why are people paying so much just to go there to drink and dance to those eardrum-breaking loud music on the squeezy dance floor all night long. From this clubbing experience, I've only learnt that far more rude than guys. Most of the time, girls are the ones who are elbowing me instead of supposedly "bigger-sized" guys who requires more space to move about. This does not make any sense at all. -.- This is just what I think on my very first clubbing session.
It ended off by Prakash's car number plate being shown on the big screen saying," Will the owner of this damaged car remove your car immediately." So, everyone went out, only to relieved to find out that it was actually not damaged. They only wanted him to park his car somewhere else!! -.-
It was already 4am plus, so we drove back to the chalet to rest. Chatted a little at the chalet and went to sleep. Slept till almost 12pm in the afternoon. Packed out stuff and left for Sentosa. Went suntanning and swimming till 5pm plus then we left for dinner.. steamboat at Marina South. Didn't eat much. Wasn't hungry at all, though others were all starving. Haha... I am so super! I can survive without food for a day. Lolx.. =P Went back chalet after that to bathe, chat and rest. Miao bathed 1st. Sandra and Jeremy reached soon after. Sandra needed to interview the Bapoks at Changi Village for her school project, and asked me and Miao to go along. Scott and Farhan wanted to get some things from Changi village too. So they took another car. Jeremy drove us there.
One of them asked us to come back later. So, we went to the food centre to eat something before going back again. Didn't interview any of them cause they declined to be interviewed. Went to Geylang to look at prostitutes after that, cause Miao and I have never seen their night life before. Syivester was still outside when I called him at 1am plus. So, I asked him to call me when he's done, and we go pick him up. But he didn't call. Headed back chalet. Jeremy drove us to Old Changi Hospital on the way back. I think I saw something under one of the trees near the OCH when Jeremy drove us to the foot of OCH. But none of them saw it.. =S =X It was no longer there when we drove pass it the second time back to the chalet. =S I am also not so sure if it was just me and my imagination or are my eyes are playing a trick on me or what.
Went back to the chalet to bathe. I requested Miao to remain in the room to accompany me, but she refused.. =S =(( I had no choice but to take a quick bathe and rush out immediately. =S Was practially looking out for "things" throughout the whole bathing process. Felt so insecure... =S If [[you]] had come, at least it would be better for me. I am quite sure [[you]] will stay in the room and maybe chat with me while I bathe or maybe just stay there to make me feel more at ease. Plus [[you]] didn't even call or sms me at least to say that [[you]] will not be coming after your friend's gathering. Luckily, I didn't stay up to wait for your call. Else I will look so like a fool!!! Sometimes, I just think that [[you]] are taking me for granted, and to be honest.. I am hurt and disappointed though I am defending [[you]]. I just don't show it. I don't like to show the world my troubled self, fearing that it will trouble and burden them too. I would rather keep it to myself. Perhaps.. this is why I always get hurt.
Went to sleep after some ghost story session. Jeremy showed us a ghost video. Miao and Farhan watched it mute first. Then Jeremy on the sound for Scott and me. I jumped out of the sofa seat when the ghost appeared. Luckily, I passed Scott Jeremy's handphone before that, else I guess I would have thrown it out when it appeared. Haha!! =X
Brought in all the sofa cushions into the masterbed room. Miao, Sandra and I slept on the bed, while Scott, Farhan and Jeremy slept on the floor. Haha... =p The guys tried to scare us when we lay ourselves to sleep. =X Tried to stay awake and waited for your call, but fell asleep soon after cause I was really tired. =X
Miao checked my handphone secretly when she woke up (Miao.. I know ok.. I was awake la.. Haha!! =p )Woke up at 945am only to realised that everyone in the room has woke up already. =S Checked my handphone again. No message still.. -.- I told myself.. I sure am a fool to like [[you]] so much.
Packed our stuff and booked out of the chalet at 1030am. Went Parkway Parade and then Suntec to have lunch. Some things happened and to be honest, I am quite pissed but tried hard not to show it. Not that it was only then. Actually I was already pissed with some things before that and this had to add on to it. Thanks huh?!! -.- Was not in the mood to do anything.
Went home after that.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]