=)
深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Watched 200 Pound Beauty last night and this morning. Haha.. It's a super nice show! Very funny and the OST is nice.. =D
Woke up at 10am. (Surprisingly, earlier than Piggy) Haha!! =P Met Syivester at Dhoby Ghaut MRT at 2.20pm. He was late for 30 minutes.. Haha.. Nevermind, at least got improvements.. LOLx!! =P But, he forgot to bring his Creative charger for Galgal.. Forgetful Piggy!! =p Poor Galgal need to wait for me to meet him again. Haha... =X
Saw this group of botak guys while waiting for Piggy. Was thinking.. Haha!! They just POP-ed only.. Lolx.. =p Went up the escalator to Plaza Singapura. One of the botak guys knows Syivester and then glanced at me.. Felt a little weird for a moment.. Haha!! =X
[[Piggy]] was telling me that he actually wanted to eat with me earlier in the morning de, but because he woke up 12pm. Then, his mummy bought breakfast for him already, so he can't eat with me. *Ohhh...* Haha!!! =P
Walked over to the newly opened John Little opposite Specialists' Centre. Piggy went to look for his promoter friends there. Haha.. =) He was being made fun of cause of me.. =X His friend kept on asking if we are together. =X And he didn't believe Syivester when Piggy told him that we aren't. Haha!! His friend came and ask me again.. So funny.. Lolx.. =X Then after that his friend was asking him why is his action so slow this time round, so lousy and so not like his style.. Like that also can't tackle me. =X LOLx!!! XD
Went Kbox at Cineleisure after that. This is my first Kbox session leh!! The sofa was so comfy!! Lolx.. =X I didn't dare to sing into the mic.. *paiseh* So, I just sang along with Piggy. Haha!! =D Sang till 7pm. Then, he was in a rush to meet his friend. So, we didn't take dinner together.. =( I needed to settle my own dinner, as I told Mom that I would not be going home for dinner. But timid me didn't dare to ask him if I could tag along to meet his friend so that we can have dinner together after that. =S
Felt a strong urge to hug [[you]] just now. But, I just could not call out my courage to do so. I guess I am just too timid to express myself. Or perhaps.. it was a good choice to hold back. Guess all I can do is to continue fantasizing in my fantasy world bah..
I took a train home, while he went to meet his friends. It was a short day spent with [[you]]. However, I think I should just be satisfied bah. At least I got to see [[you]] right? XD It is defintely better than none... =)
Still loving [[you]] secretly with my scarred heart.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Watched 200 Pound Beauty last night and this morning. Haha.. It's a super nice show! Very funny and the OST is nice.. =D
Woke up at 10am. (Surprisingly, earlier than Piggy) Haha!! =P Met Syivester at Dhoby Ghaut MRT at 2.20pm. He was late for 30 minutes.. Haha.. Nevermind, at least got improvements.. LOLx!! =P But, he forgot to bring his Creative charger for Galgal.. Forgetful Piggy!! =p Poor Galgal need to wait for me to meet him again. Haha... =X
Saw this group of botak guys while waiting for Piggy. Was thinking.. Haha!! They just POP-ed only.. Lolx.. =p Went up the escalator to Plaza Singapura. One of the botak guys knows Syivester and then glanced at me.. Felt a little weird for a moment.. Haha!! =X
[[Piggy]] was telling me that he actually wanted to eat with me earlier in the morning de, but because he woke up 12pm. Then, his mummy bought breakfast for him already, so he can't eat with me. *Ohhh...* Haha!!! =P
Walked over to the newly opened John Little opposite Specialists' Centre. Piggy went to look for his promoter friends there. Haha.. =) He was being made fun of cause of me.. =X His friend kept on asking if we are together. =X And he didn't believe Syivester when Piggy told him that we aren't. Haha!! His friend came and ask me again.. So funny.. Lolx.. =X Then after that his friend was asking him why is his action so slow this time round, so lousy and so not like his style.. Like that also can't tackle me. =X LOLx!!! XD
Went Kbox at Cineleisure after that. This is my first Kbox session leh!! The sofa was so comfy!! Lolx.. =X I didn't dare to sing into the mic.. *paiseh* So, I just sang along with Piggy. Haha!! =D Sang till 7pm. Then, he was in a rush to meet his friend. So, we didn't take dinner together.. =( I needed to settle my own dinner, as I told Mom that I would not be going home for dinner. But timid me didn't dare to ask him if I could tag along to meet his friend so that we can have dinner together after that. =S
Felt a strong urge to hug [[you]] just now. But, I just could not call out my courage to do so. I guess I am just too timid to express myself. Or perhaps.. it was a good choice to hold back. Guess all I can do is to continue fantasizing in my fantasy world bah..
I took a train home, while he went to meet his friends. It was a short day spent with [[you]]. However, I think I should just be satisfied bah. At least I got to see [[you]] right? XD It is defintely better than none... =)
Still loving [[you]] secretly with my scarred heart.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]