Work

Hmm... just came back from work at John Little Expo, and had a nice bath. Haha.. I am feeling hungry now.. =x

Met a few super irritating people who thinks that they are so experienced and clever. Though I have already experienced it a few hundred times since the first time I work.. Haha... Came back to tell my mom all about how her 'friend' treated me and what had happened. Haha...

I must say that I went to bedsheet linen department quite alot of times, cause all the guys and aunties there are so friendly. Haha.. =D They never fail to collect all their own items from me whenever I push the full trolley out from the sorting area. They were even so nice that they actually told me where the items are placed though it was not their brand. Wahaha.. =x Maybe cause they are around my age bah.. Plus guys will tend to be more helpful towards girls right? Lolz.. :x *Oops*

One of the Jean Perry guy, think he's called Sylvester bah (cause I heard his friend call him slyves). He would look at the items I am carrying or in the cart, and tell me where all the items are placed whenever he sees me. Wahahaha.. So kind right? Haha.. =) He helped me so many times till he can regconise me and smile to me whenever he sees me. Wahaha.. Or was it I irritated him too much? Lol.. =x

Glad that I survived the 1st day, but there are still more to come, especially on the weekends. *Yawns* Need to sleep real soon.. Think I will sleep even more like a pig tonight, cause I am real tired from all the standing.

Wish all those who are still taking their exams Good Luck and All the Best!! :)

Popular Posts