Difficulties swallowing...

Had serious sore throat for a couple of days and saw that one side of my throat was swollen and there was a white spot on the swollen part. Hmm.. I had some difficulties swallowing because half my throat is covered up by the swell. Went to see the doctor with Mom yesterday... Had to do a blood test.. Didn't dare to see her poke the needle into my flesh.. :x Haha... Anyway, saw Mom's cute side yesterday. Mom make a lot of jokes for me to laugh at at the polyclinic.. wahaha.. :Pp She has definitely cheered me up.

Blood test results were out, nothing much... The doctor only said that my white blood cell is a little high.. 14 compared to 10 for normal. This is due to my virus infection, and there's no medicine for this virus. Need to have another blood test 2 weeks later. *Sobz* I have phobias for needles and injections..!!

Haven't been eating much food these few days.. No appetite..

Mom cooked porridge specially for me for my lunch cum dinner today. I finished only 1/3 of the porridge, and she was very angry. )= She thinks that I didnt finish it cause I thought that the porridge was not tasty. But actually, the porridge was very tasty, but it was because I was still not hungry, plus I was abit tired swallowing it... *Ooops* Cause it feels so pain whenever I swallow anything.

Hope the virus will leave me alone soon after the one month of torture.. ),=

Popular Posts