Shopping spree
Went Bugis with family at 3 plus, intending to buy shoes. Went to OG and found a pair of shoes that I like. So, I asked the sales associate to help me get a new piece to try on. Showed Mom that pair of shoes, but she thinks that the heels are too high for me.. Sad... =( So, I didn't buy it at last.
Shared 3 Giordano skinny polo t-shirt with Miao: green, pink and red. Was very hungry, so we decided to go to the food centre to eat. Then Mom saw her friend and began talking to her, while Dad, Miao and I was watching a foreign musician busking. Law called me up and told me that his mom won a plasma tv at a lucky draw. So lucky right? Wahahaha.. ;Pp Miao and I couldn't take the resistance of the ice-cream. Wahahha... So.. Yea! We went to buy ice-creams to eat. Bought durian flavour for Dad and Chocolate Mint for ourselves. *yum yum* =Pp
Ate fishball noodles for dinner and went to look around for Miao's shoes. She bought a pair of high heels. And we went to This Fashion, and Miao and I bought 3 tops each... Haha... Spent alot today... =x
Met Boon Tong on the bus on our way home. Had a little chat with him... =)
Shared 3 Giordano skinny polo t-shirt with Miao: green, pink and red. Was very hungry, so we decided to go to the food centre to eat. Then Mom saw her friend and began talking to her, while Dad, Miao and I was watching a foreign musician busking. Law called me up and told me that his mom won a plasma tv at a lucky draw. So lucky right? Wahahaha.. ;Pp Miao and I couldn't take the resistance of the ice-cream. Wahahha... So.. Yea! We went to buy ice-creams to eat. Bought durian flavour for Dad and Chocolate Mint for ourselves. *yum yum* =Pp
Ate fishball noodles for dinner and went to look around for Miao's shoes. She bought a pair of high heels. And we went to This Fashion, and Miao and I bought 3 tops each... Haha... Spent alot today... =x
Met Boon Tong on the bus on our way home. Had a little chat with him... =)