1st Day of School
7th August (1st Day of university life)
Today is one of the biggest changes I would ever have in my entire life. It’s the 1st day of my university life. The start of a new chapter…
Misinterpreted the “old textbook collection day for Yr 1 &4 students” as a day where I can get free old textbooks. =x So, woke up at 6am, ate breakfast and took a bath, intending to reach school at 9.30am. The lucky thing was that I suddenly realized that it was the collection of old textbooks from the seniors for sales tomorrow. Wahaha…
Mom couldn’t stand my blurriness too. She commented that if I am in university already. If I were to continue being so blur, my studies would be terrible. =x Went back to sleep (on the table) till almost 10am. Woke up, had my lunch and went to school.
It was an exciting day for me… There were lots of ambiguities for me. I was quite sure that I should be alighting at the 5th bus stop in NTU, since it seems the nearest to LT20, the venue for my 1st Physics lecture. Met Samantha on the bus. Yeah!! I have at least a person to accompany me (if I am lost in school)… Wahahaha… ;Pp
Lots of people alighted at the 4th bus stop. But, we alighted at the 5th one. Looked at the NTU map that was sent to us together with the Admissions Handbook for Freshmen. Somehow, we still got ourselves lost in one of the buildings… =x
Luckily Law called me and asked if I reach school already. So, I told him that I was lost… Wahaha… =x He asked me to describe what I can see to him and asked me which floor I was at, but it seemed quite useless, because all that I saw was laboratories and nothing else. *faints*
Saw him walk across a bridge when I was still on the phone, talking to him. So, I was just in time to stop him and told him our location. ;Ppp Waited for the others for awhile outside LT20. Called Min Ya up and found out that she don’t really know the way to the LT too. So, it’s the tourguide to do his job again… Wahaha… Poor Law.. Lolz…;Pppp
Law, Sam and I went to look for the rest together and at the same time have a tour around the school.
Physics lecture was conducted by a China professor. He has slang and I couldn’t really catch what he was saying sometimes. After that, we went to collect our matriculation card and went to the CCA fair. Law called me when we were on our way to the CCA fairs. He brought us around the fair.
Law left for his lecture halfway through and we sat at the benches outside the LTs to have a rest. Went for Interpersonal Communications lecture from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. The lecturer was so nice that she didn’t keep us for the tutorial till 7.30pm.
Teck Hou, my senior drove me home.. So nice right?? Wahaha.. Thanks a lot, How, for your ride!! Wahaha… ;Ppp
Hope that I would not be lost in the school again tomorrow, cause it's really terrifying especially if you are alone... Haha...
Today is one of the biggest changes I would ever have in my entire life. It’s the 1st day of my university life. The start of a new chapter…
Misinterpreted the “old textbook collection day for Yr 1 &4 students” as a day where I can get free old textbooks. =x So, woke up at 6am, ate breakfast and took a bath, intending to reach school at 9.30am. The lucky thing was that I suddenly realized that it was the collection of old textbooks from the seniors for sales tomorrow. Wahaha…
Mom couldn’t stand my blurriness too. She commented that if I am in university already. If I were to continue being so blur, my studies would be terrible. =x Went back to sleep (on the table) till almost 10am. Woke up, had my lunch and went to school.
It was an exciting day for me… There were lots of ambiguities for me. I was quite sure that I should be alighting at the 5th bus stop in NTU, since it seems the nearest to LT20, the venue for my 1st Physics lecture. Met Samantha on the bus. Yeah!! I have at least a person to accompany me (if I am lost in school)… Wahahaha… ;Pp
Lots of people alighted at the 4th bus stop. But, we alighted at the 5th one. Looked at the NTU map that was sent to us together with the Admissions Handbook for Freshmen. Somehow, we still got ourselves lost in one of the buildings… =x
Luckily Law called me and asked if I reach school already. So, I told him that I was lost… Wahaha… =x He asked me to describe what I can see to him and asked me which floor I was at, but it seemed quite useless, because all that I saw was laboratories and nothing else. *faints*
Saw him walk across a bridge when I was still on the phone, talking to him. So, I was just in time to stop him and told him our location. ;Ppp Waited for the others for awhile outside LT20. Called Min Ya up and found out that she don’t really know the way to the LT too. So, it’s the tourguide to do his job again… Wahaha… Poor Law.. Lolz…;Pppp
Law, Sam and I went to look for the rest together and at the same time have a tour around the school.
Physics lecture was conducted by a China professor. He has slang and I couldn’t really catch what he was saying sometimes. After that, we went to collect our matriculation card and went to the CCA fair. Law called me when we were on our way to the CCA fairs. He brought us around the fair.
Law left for his lecture halfway through and we sat at the benches outside the LTs to have a rest. Went for Interpersonal Communications lecture from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. The lecturer was so nice that she didn’t keep us for the tutorial till 7.30pm.
Teck Hou, my senior drove me home.. So nice right?? Wahaha.. Thanks a lot, How, for your ride!! Wahaha… ;Ppp
Hope that I would not be lost in the school again tomorrow, cause it's really terrifying especially if you are alone... Haha...