Mustering Courage
Why does it feel so hard for me to express how I feel in terms of words or actions every single time??
Especially to those I’m really close to. š©š„ŗ
I feel shameful saying affectionate words or show things like…
“I’m thankful for you”
“I appreciate you for …”
“I’m so proud of you”
“You’ve been on my mind”
“I miss you”
“I love you”
“I worry about you”
“I feel insecure, because…”
“I wish we could do … instead of …”
Blah blah blah…
These thoughts are in my mind, but gets stuck in my throat…
How do I muster the courage to bring these messages across to the other part(ies)?? Helps!!! ☹️☹️☹️
I would worry, sulk and tear so many times trying to verbalise/ show all these uncountable times!!
Guess growing up in a tough love environment made me feel shameful about expressing myself..
I can’t even remember hearing any compliments from my family. š„ŗ
I really want to be able to express these thoughts openly and not feel shameful about it!
But…
How do I muster the courage to say / show these stuffs?? šš«
Really envy those who can praise or feedback these things easily as if it’s their second nature to do so!!!
Where do I start? How do I start? š„ŗš„ŗš©
Halpssss! š„☹️š„ŗ