Baked Christmas Log Cake
Have always wanted to get my hands on baking a log cake for Christmas.
And I guess my dream finally came true this year! 😆
Was out shopping one day, and saw people baking Christmas log cake for class.
Saw that they offer baking trial classes, and it happened to be for Christmas log cakes! And it made me so tempted to get myself signed up for the trial class!
Went home to do some research, but the class seemed to be all snatched up already. 😔😔😔😢
Continued checking their website for the next couples of days after, and to my surprise I managed to secure the last slot for myself. It felt so surreal to me!! I’ve never felt so lucky for a lonnnnnng time. It feels like striking a lottery, and it totally brightened up my whole week! 😂😂😂
I was so excited for the whole week leading to the baking class, and looked forward to the baking class so much!
I had so much fun baking and assembling the log cake that day!! ✨🪵🎄🎅🏻✨
And the best part is...
It looked so pretty and tasted so god-darn yummy! Even the family thinks it tasted damn good also!!! 😍😍😍😆😆😆
Guess I’m gonna go back for more baking classes!!! 😄😄😄💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
More delicious cakes coming your way! Wohoo!! 😂😂😂