Bumped into you

Bumped into you and her yesterday on 4/4.

Have always thought that it would be good to see you again one day,
Even if it was just a glimpse.

However, when I finally saw you after all these years...
You made me realized that...
You don’t trigger any positive emotions in me anymore..
It only made me realize that...
I do not want to see you ever again.

I was told that you took a glance at me
When I was traveling down the escalator...

And I did ever wondered...
What was the first thought you had the very moment you saw me...
What flashed through your mind?
Was it the happy moments we used to share?
Or the not-so-happy ones that we had.
Was bumping into me a pleasant surprise for you?
Or was it an unpleasant and guilty one?

But I guess it doesn’t matter now...
Does it?


#laterpost

Popular Posts