Irregular meals and stress leading to health problems
Supposed to be on 2 days’ mc yesterday and today.
But decided to come back office today
Coz I’ve got to meet vendor.
Doctor diagnosed that the diarrhoea might be due to gastric
And the root cause are irregular meal times and stress. ☹️
My health has been suffering recently
Due to the workload and stressful work life,
But what can I do? Since I only got myself to depend on.. ☹️😔
Finally reached back office after vendor’s meeting.
Morning meetings always end late,
Eating into my lunch time..
Which might be a contributing cause for the recent daily gastric attacks.
And the intense work stress which caused eczema, formulation, gastric, diarrhea and sinus symptoms one after another!
But decided to come back office today
Coz I’ve got to meet vendor.
Doctor diagnosed that the diarrhoea might be due to gastric
And the root cause are irregular meal times and stress. ☹️
My health has been suffering recently
Due to the workload and stressful work life,
But what can I do? Since I only got myself to depend on.. ☹️😔
Finally reached back office after vendor’s meeting.
Morning meetings always end late,
Eating into my lunch time..
Which might be a contributing cause for the recent daily gastric attacks.
And the intense work stress which caused eczema, formulation, gastric, diarrhea and sinus symptoms one after another!