Fell ill 🤢🤧
Had a super bad gastric during Granny’s birthday dinner last night.
It worsen after reaching home even though I took the medicine during dinner time.
Reached home feeling worse
Head felt congested with a stuffy chest.
Took a rest before showering.
Applied my Ruyi oil hoping to feel better
Before heading to bed.
Now... the gastric changed for the worst.
Was experiencing gastric with congested chest
And had breathing difficulty and felt like throwing up 🤢😢😭
Texted Miao and she brought gastric meds for me.
Non-stop runny nose and sniffing the whole afternoon today.
I felt like my nose was so red and dropping off!
Even my boss felt awful for me and brought me to the doctor. 🤢🤮🤧😷
Now, who’s missing me so darn badly???
It worsen after reaching home even though I took the medicine during dinner time.
Reached home feeling worse
Head felt congested with a stuffy chest.
Took a rest before showering.
Applied my Ruyi oil hoping to feel better
Before heading to bed.
Now... the gastric changed for the worst.
Was experiencing gastric with congested chest
And had breathing difficulty and felt like throwing up 🤢😢😭
Texted Miao and she brought gastric meds for me.
Non-stop runny nose and sniffing the whole afternoon today.
I felt like my nose was so red and dropping off!
Even my boss felt awful for me and brought me to the doctor. 🤢🤮🤧😷
Now, who’s missing me so darn badly???