Sick. Dreamt of [[you]] again.
Have been on a 2 days mc these 2 days.
Down with a sudden fever since Tuesday night.
Feeling cold with just the fan on in this hot summer nights.
Decided to see the doctor on Wednesday morning.
Walked to the clinic alone giddily after breakfast.
Blood pressure was low as usual again.
Saw the doctor, took the prescription and came home.
Took the strongest Panadol that the doc prescript,
But my head was still pounding hard.
Couldn’t bear it any longer, so I just headed to bed to rest.
Fever persisted till last night.
And I don’t know why..
I had a long dream of [[you]] again.. ):
I guess it probably reminded me of the good of times
When [[you]] would always drop by to visit me when I was really sick bah... ):
But I know that whatever I dreamt about will never be possible again.
It will only exist in my dreams and nothing more in reality. ):
Thanks for coming into my dream anyway.
I miss [[ you]].
Down with a sudden fever since Tuesday night.
Feeling cold with just the fan on in this hot summer nights.
Decided to see the doctor on Wednesday morning.
Walked to the clinic alone giddily after breakfast.
Blood pressure was low as usual again.
Saw the doctor, took the prescription and came home.
Took the strongest Panadol that the doc prescript,
But my head was still pounding hard.
Couldn’t bear it any longer, so I just headed to bed to rest.
Fever persisted till last night.
And I don’t know why..
I had a long dream of [[you]] again.. ):
I guess it probably reminded me of the good of times
When [[you]] would always drop by to visit me when I was really sick bah... ):
But I know that whatever I dreamt about will never be possible again.
It will only exist in my dreams and nothing more in reality. ):
Thanks for coming into my dream anyway.
I miss [[ you]].