Don’t think so highly of yourself!!!
If you’re displeased / jealous of me,
Just f**k off!!!!
Don’t think so highly of yourself!
Coz whatever you can do,
I can master it better than you, and EXCEL in it!!
So stop thinking so highly of yourself!!!
Since I can, and have proved you wrong!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
On the other hand.
I’m really glad that the chocolate mud cake I baked turned out a success,
And it tasted soooo damn devilish!!!!
Even though I met many difficulties along the way like...
Inconsistent oven temperature, power trip, burnt hand, no help, unpleasant/ useless feedbacks etc..
But, I’m glad I overcame all these obstacles alone and delivered results!! 😁
Yay!!! Another challenge next time!!! 💪🏻
Just f**k off!!!!
Don’t think so highly of yourself!
Coz whatever you can do,
I can master it better than you, and EXCEL in it!!
So stop thinking so highly of yourself!!!
Since I can, and have proved you wrong!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
On the other hand.
I’m really glad that the chocolate mud cake I baked turned out a success,
And it tasted soooo damn devilish!!!!
Even though I met many difficulties along the way like...
Inconsistent oven temperature, power trip, burnt hand, no help, unpleasant/ useless feedbacks etc..
But, I’m glad I overcame all these obstacles alone and delivered results!! 😁
Yay!!! Another challenge next time!!! 💪🏻