Baking, movies and supper
It was a baking day yesterday.
Woke up receiving a text yesterday that she wore my fav shorts without asking,
And furthermore, stained it from the new top she matched it with! 😠😠
First, she passed her torn denim shorts to me and took mine to wear,
I gave in, and wore my lacy shorts instead.
Then now, that denim she took is also torn.
So come snatch my lacy shorts to wear lah?!!
To make it worse, she don't even bother trying to wash it when she got home!
She just threw it there without telling anyone!
How are the stain going to be removed after leaving it there for 2 days???!!! 😡😡😡
And if the stains can't be removed, how shorts am I left with?!!!
NONE!!! Pissed off!!!! 😡😡😡
Baked 3 cakes in total!!
2 garden pandan chiffon cakes and 1 rum raisin bundt cake.
Named the chiffon cakes Garden chiffon coz the pandan came from our little garden.
And then made another rum and raisin cake for Mom upon her request.
Headed out to catch a movie with the family after a quick shower and dinner.
It has been ages since I last watched a movie.
Coz nobody watches it with me.. ☹️☹️☹️
The GV cards are still unused..
And it's gonna expire soon. 😩😩
Went to the usual cinema that we used to go.
Everything was no different,
But it feels totally different with a different company. 😥
Went for a little supper before heading home after the movies.
I miss you so so much, my Love. 😢😢
Woke up receiving a text yesterday that she wore my fav shorts without asking,
And furthermore, stained it from the new top she matched it with! 😠😠
First, she passed her torn denim shorts to me and took mine to wear,
I gave in, and wore my lacy shorts instead.
Then now, that denim she took is also torn.
So come snatch my lacy shorts to wear lah?!!
To make it worse, she don't even bother trying to wash it when she got home!
She just threw it there without telling anyone!
How are the stain going to be removed after leaving it there for 2 days???!!! 😡😡😡
And if the stains can't be removed, how shorts am I left with?!!!
NONE!!! Pissed off!!!! 😡😡😡