Embrace change

NDP2017 Preview yesterday was awesome!
It was much better than the previous years. 👍🏻

Life is full of detours...
Likewise for mine..

"The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone,
Is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away."
-Alysia Harris

I know I'm enough,
I know I'm worth it!
So I'm gonna embrace the change,
And re-focus on the other areas in life!

After going through so much in life,
I learnt that..
Family will always be the top on my priority regardless of any circumstances..
Coz they will always be the ones who stick with you no matter what happens in life..
Through the thick and thin.

Also, as the saying goes...
"True friends are like stars, you can't always see them,
But you know they are always there."
I'm also really grateful for all my true friends,
Who stood by me through the difficult times..
Thank you for the care and concern towards me when life was challenging.


Looking forward to a better life now!
Stay strong and fight on, Beishan!!! 💪🏻

Popular Posts