Close encounter with death

Went to the waterfall today
Had to brave through knee depth water with rocky riverbed to get there..

On the route up
I saw a bright flash
And rocks tumbled down towards us from the nearby mountains..

Not too sure if the bright flash was a lightning, but
Everyone looked at the falling rocks and screamed in horror
Then ran in the opposite direction with much difficulties
As the knee depth water at the leg of the waterfall created resistance for the escape.
To make it worse, the riverbed was quite rough with various sizes of rocks
And some of the rocks were slippery as I walked barefooted

The local guide's first instinct was to run away too!

I thought I wasn't gonna survive today
I thought I was gonna either die from the next lightning strike that follows
Or crushed by all the falling rocks!!
What a close encounter with death!! 😫☠️

Life's short. Treasure your loved ones.
Let your thoughts be known.
Let there be no regrets coz..
You never know when you will never get to see them ever again.

Popular Posts