Gastric

Suffered from a bad gastric after lunch yesterday.
Took medicine thinking that it would subside soon..
But it continued on and I only felt better when it was almost time to knock off.

Went back home for dinner after some shopping..
And did my Xmas nails before turning in to bed.

Woke up at 4am this morning due to a bad gastric again.
Tried to ignore it and toss myself back to sleep..
But it was so pain that I couldn't even go back sleep.

Tried sitting on my bed to see if it gets better..
But it was so uncomfy that neither lying on my side in a curled up position nor sitting up helped..
So I decided to get out of bed to take the medicine and spam my favourite ruyi oil!
True enough.. It worked well and I managed to catch a short nap before waking up for work at 7am.

Woke up with a gastric again.. ):
What a persistent gastric!!

Lesson learnt.. I shall avoid eating 菜饭 for lunch again!!!

Popular Posts