Aviation

Have been following aviation related stuffs on social media..
Everything about it seem so cool and interesting to me!!

I'll be so focused on the screen that I tend to forget about the world around me..
Everyone keeps telling me that I'm smiling unknowingly while doing so...
That's just coz I love it guys!
That's coz I've fallen in love with it!!
You will only smile dumbly at your love, isn't it??

Mom.. You wanted me to share with you what I was smiling at just now right?
It was planes.. Planes that I love...
And I was unwilling to show you coz I know you'll most probably say those discouraging words that'll break my heart again.. ):
I'm sorry...

Some of you are asking me what I plan to do for now...
Well...
Yes, I know that's a limit on the attempts I can try.
But will you give up on your love so easily??

Popular Posts