Emo.......
It's so tough..
I am getting sooo demoralized!!
It seem that nobody wants to hire me..
So what if you have a Degree?
It still means nothing if it's not up to company's expectation..
What is a "Good Degree"?
1st class & 2nd Uppper only?
There can only be that many 1st and 2nd Upper right?
What about the rest?
Are they considered as a BAD Degree?
So what if you don't fall within that "Good Degree" range??
You are even worst than a Poly grad!
Because "Good Degree" companies regard you as not meeting their expectations,
while other companies label you are too expensive to be hired!!
Furthermore, FRESH GRADS = fresh in work force = No/ Not much Experience!
And since poly & uni grads are both inexperienced.
Companies would rather employ someone with a Diploma cert.
At least they are cheaper than a "Not-up-to-expectation Degree" grad!
They can save some money!!
Engineering field are mostly employing people with 2-3 years' experience.
Banking sector mostly wants people who has Biz Degree!
So where do the remaining Fresh Engineering Grads go?
Finance and Insurance companies grabs them INSTANTLY!
YES INSTANTLY and REFUSE to LET you GO even though you are not interested!!!
Just like an Irritating SUPER GLUE!!
What about those that are not interested in that sector??
Unemployed!!
What a laughter!!
Students work their ass off to get into Uni,
thinking that it's the only way to secure themselves a good job.
However, this isn't the case!
You can still be unemployed if you are a UNI GRAD!!
Coz you are NOT a FLYER!
A Non-flyer Uni grad nowadays can't even secure themselves a position as an Admin Officer in a good company. Coz they want people with "Good Degree preferably Honours".
It aren't helping much..
to NOT have any good referee to make life easier!!
It aren't helping to be a little shorter too!!
Now I know..
Even a centimetre is important!!
Coz that very centimetre will cause you to loss a job interview opportunity!!
For a girl,
If you don't have the brains..
But you have the faces and vibes,
it's fine..
you can be a model!
or earn a living with your face or sexy body etc..
If you are not that pretty,
It is still fine..
Plastic surgery is so common nowadays!
As for me..
I am not smart nor pretty,
and I have no talent in languages,
plus I am short,
It's like the worst combi!
It's so hard to find a job!!!!
And some people had to keep asking me every other day things like:
- Got a job already?
- How many resumes have you sent? Very little only right? Send more la!
- What kind of jobs did you apply?
- What is your grades? (in a sarcastic way)
What makes you think that I NEED to tell you ALL these stuffs in detail??
You aren't even my parents or boyfriend!
We wouldn't even close to start off with.
I don't even have any memory of us chatting much.
Didn't even stay in contact after JC 1st 3 months!
And now that I have just graduated from Uni,
why are you so interested in all these stuffs?
Especially since you are also not going to intro me a job.
Furthermore, you already have a gf.
Aren't you supposed to be more concerned about her??!
Anyway, blocking you temporarily on msn should be a good thing..
Maybe..
I would have lesser pimple outbreak!
Sometimes, I just hate myself!!!
I am getting sooo demoralized!!
It seem that nobody wants to hire me..
So what if you have a Degree?
It still means nothing if it's not up to company's expectation..
What is a "Good Degree"?
1st class & 2nd Uppper only?
There can only be that many 1st and 2nd Upper right?
What about the rest?
Are they considered as a BAD Degree?
So what if you don't fall within that "Good Degree" range??
You are even worst than a Poly grad!
Because "Good Degree" companies regard you as not meeting their expectations,
while other companies label you are too expensive to be hired!!
Furthermore, FRESH GRADS = fresh in work force = No/ Not much Experience!
And since poly & uni grads are both inexperienced.
Companies would rather employ someone with a Diploma cert.
At least they are cheaper than a "Not-up-to-expectation Degree" grad!
They can save some money!!
Engineering field are mostly employing people with 2-3 years' experience.
Banking sector mostly wants people who has Biz Degree!
So where do the remaining Fresh Engineering Grads go?
Finance and Insurance companies grabs them INSTANTLY!
YES INSTANTLY and REFUSE to LET you GO even though you are not interested!!!
Just like an Irritating SUPER GLUE!!
What about those that are not interested in that sector??
Unemployed!!
What a laughter!!
Students work their ass off to get into Uni,
thinking that it's the only way to secure themselves a good job.
However, this isn't the case!
You can still be unemployed if you are a UNI GRAD!!
Coz you are NOT a FLYER!
A Non-flyer Uni grad nowadays can't even secure themselves a position as an Admin Officer in a good company. Coz they want people with "Good Degree preferably Honours".
It aren't helping much..
to NOT have any good referee to make life easier!!
It aren't helping to be a little shorter too!!
Now I know..
Even a centimetre is important!!
Coz that very centimetre will cause you to loss a job interview opportunity!!
For a girl,
If you don't have the brains..
But you have the faces and vibes,
it's fine..
you can be a model!
or earn a living with your face or sexy body etc..
If you are not that pretty,
It is still fine..
Plastic surgery is so common nowadays!
As for me..
I am not smart nor pretty,
and I have no talent in languages,
plus I am short,
It's like the worst combi!
It's so hard to find a job!!!!
And some people had to keep asking me every other day things like:
- Got a job already?
- How many resumes have you sent? Very little only right? Send more la!
- What kind of jobs did you apply?
- What is your grades? (in a sarcastic way)
What makes you think that I NEED to tell you ALL these stuffs in detail??
You aren't even my parents or boyfriend!
We wouldn't even close to start off with.
I don't even have any memory of us chatting much.
Didn't even stay in contact after JC 1st 3 months!
And now that I have just graduated from Uni,
why are you so interested in all these stuffs?
Especially since you are also not going to intro me a job.
Furthermore, you already have a gf.
Aren't you supposed to be more concerned about her??!
Maybe..
I would have lesser pimple outbreak!
Sometimes, I just hate myself!!!