Extracted 2 Wisdom tooth.. )))):

Went NUH to check if I needed extraction for my wisdom tooth.. Thought I only need to extract the bottom left one. But in the end, the dentist said it's my top left wisdom tooth biting the side of my mouth that's why I've got a cut. So, pulling out the bottom tooth would not solve the problem completely. Thus, final decision... top and bottom left wisdom teeth must be extracted.. ): The top tooth was extracted while the bottom tooth needed a minor operation as it was growing slanted.. ))))))),:


Now.. my left cheek is swelling like don't-know-what.. Boxer face? HAHA! Okie.. not funny... it's pain k?! Boo.. )): And I need to take 4 capsules 3 times a day.. 2 for antibiotics and 2 for pain relief and swelling.. Plus 2 more to be sucked so as to protect my gastric... I hate pills!! Especially capsules cause I just can't bring myself to swallow them!! They are so damn BIG and smelly!! And to make it worse I can't cut them into smaller pieces like Panadols!! ))))): It's a torture man!!! )))))):


Maybe I should upload my swollen Boxer face to let you all have a good laugh.. I know it's ugly.. but I really have no mood to tidy up my hair or whatsoever before the photo was being taken lah.. Pardon the ghostly photo.. Anyway, they allowed me to take back my 2 wisdom teeth... Didn't know that it was actually so BIG and the roots were so LONG.. think I shouldn't upload it here to prevent some from having bad nightmares later huh? Haha..


Popular Posts