busy...

Am so busy with school work..

This sem seemed to be the busiest semester that I have ever had.. )):

But I still enjoyed this semester with the company of all my new-found friends.. Thanks to Wee Hian, Glen, Jin Ping, Jun Xiong and Indran. I would not be able to survive this semester without all these guys.. They brought laughters to my world.. ((: Really appreciate them around me.. :DD


Inter-Year Captain's Ball with clique.. :DD

Never in my life had I not stepped out of home to relax during the holidays or term breaks..
Yes.. I had stepped out of house during the 1-week term break a few weeks ago.. but it's back to school.. to do the report and prototype of my design project with all my lazy groupmates.. -.- I would never ever work with them again.. not even when I am dead.. I swear.. not with people who only know how to give dumb excuses that they are always busy to do work, and push all the work to me..


Prototype of our Eco House.. Nice? (:

Exams are coming soon.. in less than a month's time.. ): Though I am just done with the presentation for my design project last Wednesday (you would not understand how thrilled I was, cause I don't need to work with them again), there are still quizzes and assignments due next week, after so many of them already.. )): And I haven't started my revisions for the exams yet.. Am so damn dead! )):

Am not sure why.. But I feel emo when I was listening to some particular songs just now.. )):

Popular Posts