Prawning.. FUN!!! XD

Went for a swim with Jiejie, YueXuan and Dearie at Yuexuan's condo in the afternoon yesterday. Then, we drove to Bukit Timah to eat Malay food and went to Dearie's house to watch Meet the Fockers on TV. HAHA! The baby is super duper cute.. =D

Dearie's family went out to drink coffee with his auntie and cousins while we were still watching TV. Then, his older cousin suggested to go prawning at Bottletree Park at Yishun. Since all of them never prawn before, his auntie and whole Dearie's whole family went along to try it out. Cool huh? XPp

Then, Dearie sent Jiejie and I home cause he wanted to go prawning too.. HAHA!! Came home and Dearie helped me asked Daddy if I can follow since I never prawn before also.. Lol! =p Dad said anything.. I knew he wasn't very willing to let me go, but too bad, since he said anything, and I wanted to go and try it out. I WENT!!! XDDD

I bought my handphone out only. On our way there, I felt thirsty, and we decided to stop somewhere nearby to buy drinks before heading there. Stopped by at a Seven-eleven store to buy drinks. Dearie gave me his wallet to buy drinks first, while he waited inside. There was promotion for Heaven and Earth green tea.. 1 for $2, 2 for $2.95 So, I took 2 bottles to the cashier to pay. While the cashier was packing my 2 bottles of green tea, I searched his wallet for money. NO money?!!!! OMG!! How could it be? And there was a notice saying that they don't accept nets cause they are closing soon. -.- Luckily, Dearie came in to look for me. He told the cashier that we needed to draw money first. But, as it was late and we couldn't find any ATM machines nearby.. We decided to drive off.. =X The poor shopkeeper must be waiting for us to return... Haha.. =X

Made our way to Bottletree Park with the help of Dearie's mummy. And I prawned 3 prawns within the first 5 minutes of arrival, beating Dearie's family, Auntie, and little cousin. HAHAHA!!! So lucky huh? XD And according to his cousin's girlfriend, the prawns seemed to be males cause she caught quite alot the last time she went too. Wahaha! =p I caught 4 prawns in all and ate BBQ scallops, stingrays, crabs, small lobster and prawns. It was super duper fun lah.. Haha! XPp

Reached home at 3am this morning, took a bathe and washed my smelly, fishy clothes. Haha!! Then, played Viwawa with Meimei and Dearie while I waited for my hair to dry. Slept at 430am.. A super long and fun day.. =DD










Me prawning.. =D










Dearie's pro cousin tackling with a small lobster that little cousin prawned

Little cousin prawned this little lobster








Dearie prawning.. Why no prawn de?? Haha!










Big lobster.. though it's counted small compared to the restuarants ones. Haha!




Big lobster













Look at what's under my foot? Big lobster! HAHAHA!!!













You can't run away, BIG lobster!! =p















Before..











After BBQ..



Cute right?

That's me with BIG lobster!! XP

Popular Posts