Final War!

Hmm... It's almost 2 months since I last updated.. Haha.. Were so busy with all the projects and quizzes, and then when everything has just ended, the exams are round the corner and it's time to bury yourself in more studyings again.. Damn! Uni life sux!!
Can't even remember what and when was the last movie I watch and out shopping. Think I am buried in all those suffocating notes and tutorials for too long a time that I don't even know how to enjoy now.. after my very last paper... The only thing that I know is... I am supposed to be relaxing now, but how?? Somehow, I feel abit lost, abit aimless..

Nonetheless, more muggings will be starting again next week, cause I registered for both Special Semseter and got Working In the 21st Century in the 1st sem. And I was too "engrossed" in my studyings (like real) that I don't even know when the Add/Drop period was. By the time I found out the dates, it was already over. Well done, Beishan! So, there are more studyings upcoming for me.. and exams in about a month's time... Bohoo... It's like so soon right? Didn't my 1 month of tramatisation just ended? And now? Another one... Good job, Beishan! -.-

Looking on the bright side... I guess it is not that bad too bah.. At least I can clear an elective, so my next semester's wordload will be the same my peers who are taking an elective, considering I still need to retake the Maths 2 module that I flung in 1st Year. Sianz...
Should be going out with Meimei tomorrow. Shopping!! Here I COME~!!!! XP

Anyway, we spent our 7th month together.. Yea... studying together. Wow!! -.- Yup, no time for shopping and movies, just studyings, as exams were nearing then... and of course a super duper late dinner at Sunset Way, just before the pizza shop close. We were their last customers for the day. HAHA! =x Both the pizza and ice-cream were SUPERB!! =P Do give it a try.. ;D




The Daily Scoop Ice Cream Cafe @ Sunset Way
Waffle with cookies & cream ice-cream.. slurps! =p
Rocky's Pizza & Pasta @ Sunset Way
Our Pizza - Bonston's Special
Where did that missing slice go??
Oh.... It's there already! o.O
HAHA!! XD

Popular Posts