The Secret

深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走

Something super funny happened last Thursday during tutorial and realised that I forgot to blog about it.

Spotted this on Sam's tutorial table:

我是小雨.
我爱你.
你爱我吗?
(From 'The Secret')

我是小晴.
我爱太阳.
:) 我不爱你.

Was laughing my heads off on seeing it. SOooo Funny lah~~!!!! WAhahaha~!!! I couldn't stop myself from laughing after seeing it.. And the guy who sat behind Sam looked at me with the super puzzled look. =X He must have thought that I was not in the right piece of mind. HAHAHA!!! =D

This thing made me laugh the whole day. Met Sarah outside the lecture hall after that tutorial. And we began talking about someone and she made me laugh so hard about the Xing Fu and round round.. LOL!!! *Ooopss!* =X

Told Sarah about what I saw on Sam's table during tutorial before that, and the 2 of us laughed like 2 xiao chao bos on the aisle in the middle of the lecture hall... HAHAHA!! =DDDDD

Told that someone what Sarah commented about him/her after school. And there I go laughing non-stop again... I laughed so hard till my tears came flowing out.. The way Sarah said it was SOooo~~ funny lah!!!! =X

And that someone actually went home to looked at himself/herself in the mirror. Hahaha!! =D

Exams are coming.. =(( Need to study study study... =S

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有

[*Star*]

Popular Posts