9th September.. =D

深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走


School has been really busy recently... Shall update the more significant stuffs that happened last week.

Went to Weikian's Grandma's wake with Jiejie, Samantha, and Rajiv last Saturday. It was the last night of the wake le... =(( Hope his family is coping fine.. He asked me if I was free to go out the next day, on Sunday. He asked me a few times before, told him I needed to stay at home to study. However, he asked me on Saturday again. Didn't think much.. Thought he should be tired helping out at the wake for the past few days, and would like to have a good rest at home after his Grandma's cremation on Sunday afternoon. So, I just answered,"You can go out tomorrow meh?" He just answered,"Why not? After that lor.." And stupid me answered,"Aiya.. Don't want la.. You can't go out... you need to study." Haha!! =X He sent Jiejie, Tenghui, Yonghua and I back home after the wake.. Thanks!! =)

He smsed me on Sunday morning and called again in afternoon to ask if I can go out for dinner together. Told him can't meet for dinner cause Dad is cooking dinner... Haha.. =X He was sad... Jiejie suggested to meet him to study together after dinner instead.. =D Chatted with Yuexuan on msn in the afternoon, then I realised that it was actually an auspicious day.. 9th September.. =D Then did I realised why Weikian kept on asking me out on Sunday.. HAHA!! I think I am really slow to only realise it then. LOL!! =x

Studied at Aljunied MacDonald's after dinner. Studied till 11pm. Then went online to do Technical Communication project. Did till 12 plus before we decided to go home since my laptop battery was running flat too.. Weikian sent us home! Haha.. =D He called me at 1am plus and popped that question.. Haha! XD He said that he wanted to ask me at Macs, but didn't know how to ask, and by the time he thought of asking, it was already 11.58pm liao. Too late for his plan to work well... LOL!!! =p Miao was laughing at him.. Wahaha! =Pp

Watched "No Reservation" after school with him yesterday. Hmm.. it's not bad bah.. Haha.. =)

Dearie just called.. He found my favourite nice smelling Powerpuff Girls Kiwi & Melon shampoo that I have been looking for all these while.. =D Thanks lots!!! XPp

I am now a happy girl with him.. =DD Feel so lucky to have my Dearie.. =D Thanks for showering me with all the love!! Love you lots!! XDHave got 3 tests, 1 lab report and 1 full formal lab report to be handed in next week.. =(( Furthermore, there are still tutorials waiting to be done too.. Stress stress stress... =S Guess I need to get back to work soon... =(

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有


[*Star*]

Popular Posts