1st week of school

深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走

It was National Day yesterday. Went out to watched fireworks with Miao and Wei Kian at Marina Square food court. Though the place was very crowded and hot, I enjoyed myself.. XD I love the fireworks though there were obstructions... Felt so loved watching fireworks like that... Thank you!!! XD Wei Kian had a bad stomache... =(((

Just ended the 1st week of school.. This is also supposed to be the cooling and thinking through period for someone. I know that I am not supposed to be meeting you this week, not at all, else it would be unfair to the other party.

But...... things seemed to be in the opposite... We moved closer instead.. due to all kinds of reasons... =X

It's MSE Day today. Went school to enjoy. Wei Kian's stomache has not recover yet. Brought "Super Nice" chinese medicine for him and made him eat it.. Haha! =X It's for your own good ok? Haha! =p Went to Plaza Singapura to watch Rush Hour 3 at 6.10pm with my OG after school. =D Mass movie outing!! In all, 27 people were present. HAHA!! =D Enjoyed the show! =D Walked to Banquet for dinner. Managed to chat and joke alot with the OG.. =D Headed home after dinner.. =)

It would be the verdict tomorrow.. Nope.. in fact, it's just a few hours' time. I am sorry.. you need to make your own decision on this. I can't help you decide... neither can I try to influence you on your decisions.. I know you are clever enough to know what I meant...

All these started all because of me... Only if I had not facilitate in the Orientation, we would not meet, and you will not get to know me.. Then, you would not face all these problems at all.. Or you would not have experienced dilemmas and you would have already known what to do by now... I am a bad girl......

Verdict is later... One party will sure to be happy and the other.. disappointments. Am actually not prepared for the verdict too.. Afraid of...... Hmm... today may be the last day that we can see each other so often...... But... at least I know truely... that I have cherished every moment with you.. =D And I truely, deeply thank you for all the joyful times you gave me. I enjoyed them All~!!! Yes.. all of them!!! XD *Big Hugz!*

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有

[*Star*]

Popular Posts