Hope I didn't make a wrong choice..

Today(24/10/2006)
Sorry Benji.. can't go out with you today cause I have got 3 quizes on next Monday. Promise to go out together again next time yea? Haha.. ;D

I have been pondering it over and over around. Cried over it so many times.. I finally got the courage to tell him the reason for me avoiding him for the last 1 month. I felt so relief suddenly. I also told him many thing about what I am thinking now.. including Ben and some of my mom's expectations.. I think he shlould have learnt alot more about me that I don't normally tell him. I have also learnt more about him. Thought that our personality did clashed a little.. Our thoughts are quite different in some areas..

But still, i decided to give him and the r/s another try and see how it goes. Hope I didn't make the wrong choice. Anyway, giving him another chance does not mean much.. It just mean that I am just giving him another chance to perform himself. If I am not satisfied with his performance, then I am sorry, yea?

Saturaday(21/10/2006)
Went out with Miao and Benji on Saturday to catch up. Benji just came back from his Korea trip. *so envious..* wahahha.. :P Oh yea.. thanks alot for your necklace and keychain, Ben... :)) Love them lots.. :D Hmm.. Yupyup.. wanted to watch 'Rob-B-hood' at Cineleisure, but the timeslot for the 3pm show was sold out. So I decided to watch 'Silk' instead. Haha... found the show quite worth watching. It is quite scary for some of the parts, though Benji did not thought so... Wahaha.. :X I was like trying to use my jacket to cover up my face, then he asked me scary meh?? you scared of what? wahaha... bleh... :P

We crossed over to Hereen to eat sushi at Sakae for dinner.. *yumyum* wahaha.. ;P Miao has been longer for sushi for soooooo.. long. wahahha.. *oops* anyway, should say that I really enjoy each and every moment of that day with the 2 of them, cause it made me remember all those joyful moments we spent together.. ;D

Popular Posts