Mistook mom's strong leaching agent as conditioner... =X
Haha... Cassan, your suggestion has been noted and guess what? I am finally updating my blog again... Wahaha... :P
Hmm.... Shall talk about what happened yesterday. Stayed back in school to study with Derick. Wanted to go back at around 8 plus, so that I would not reach home too late. He asked me to stay back later with him, then he send me home. So, I stayed back to accompany him. Left school at 9 plus, he wanted to send me home, but I too paiseh cause he lives near school, which means very far from my house. So I insisted that he send me to the interchange only.. Haha...
Reach home around 10.50pm, sat down and watch last episode of "My Lovely Sam Soon". Then went to bathe after that.
Washed my hair and decided to use the conditioner. The tube of conditioner that I bought finished liaoz.. so I decided to use the one that Mom bought. Poured the 'conditioner' onto my hand. It was very watery and it's transparent. Thought mom has added water to the last bit of conditioner in the container, so I did not really sense anything unusual. Applied the 'conditioner' onto my hair and was still feeling so happy, cause it made my hair feel so smooth once I apply it.
Smelled a strange scent after I applied more of it... It smells like bleach. I smelled my hand and then the bottle of 'conditioner' and realised that they also smelled like bleach. Then did I realised that I was actually applying my Mom's Strong bleaching agent on my hair and not conditioner!!! Arghhh... stupid me!!! Fearing that my hair will turn white, I washed off the bleach off my hair and hands immediately. However, it was so strong that it can't seem to be able to wash it off. Pressed lots and lots of shampoo hoping that it could be washed away. Wash it thoroughly with lots and lots of shampoo twice and applied the correct conditioner this time round. Wahaha....
Told Miao what happened and she said she almost mistaken it as conditioner the last time, but there was a label indicating that it was a bleach intsead of conditioner on the bottle. She saw the label thus did not do what I did. However, I am just a blind without my spectacles, as I have got quite a serious myopia level. Thus, I could not see the label. Wahaha.... Hope nothing will happen to my hair man!! Lolz... ;P
Hmm.... Shall talk about what happened yesterday. Stayed back in school to study with Derick. Wanted to go back at around 8 plus, so that I would not reach home too late. He asked me to stay back later with him, then he send me home. So, I stayed back to accompany him. Left school at 9 plus, he wanted to send me home, but I too paiseh cause he lives near school, which means very far from my house. So I insisted that he send me to the interchange only.. Haha...
Reach home around 10.50pm, sat down and watch last episode of "My Lovely Sam Soon". Then went to bathe after that.
Washed my hair and decided to use the conditioner. The tube of conditioner that I bought finished liaoz.. so I decided to use the one that Mom bought. Poured the 'conditioner' onto my hand. It was very watery and it's transparent. Thought mom has added water to the last bit of conditioner in the container, so I did not really sense anything unusual. Applied the 'conditioner' onto my hair and was still feeling so happy, cause it made my hair feel so smooth once I apply it.
Smelled a strange scent after I applied more of it... It smells like bleach. I smelled my hand and then the bottle of 'conditioner' and realised that they also smelled like bleach. Then did I realised that I was actually applying my Mom's Strong bleaching agent on my hair and not conditioner!!! Arghhh... stupid me!!! Fearing that my hair will turn white, I washed off the bleach off my hair and hands immediately. However, it was so strong that it can't seem to be able to wash it off. Pressed lots and lots of shampoo hoping that it could be washed away. Wash it thoroughly with lots and lots of shampoo twice and applied the correct conditioner this time round. Wahaha....
Told Miao what happened and she said she almost mistaken it as conditioner the last time, but there was a label indicating that it was a bleach intsead of conditioner on the bottle. She saw the label thus did not do what I did. However, I am just a blind without my spectacles, as I have got quite a serious myopia level. Thus, I could not see the label. Wahaha.... Hope nothing will happen to my hair man!! Lolz... ;P