1st Day using blog...
I'm sure that everyone who has got eyes can read that today is my 1st day tring to create a blog... =x Tried so hard, now can post entries already, but I still can't change my template... *sobs*
Told my supervisor on Monday that I maybe taking half day leave today. Luckily, she remembered, or else it would be like the last time and history will repeat again. Hahaha... =x Could you imagine receiving your sister's call in the mids of a training lesson, only to find out that your supervisor was quite mad at you, because she said that you did not even apply for leave when you already applied for it a week ago? Moveover she still approved it, and asked you which day will it be.
So, this time round, I guess that she has already learnt from her lesson the last time. She put a star on her calender to remind herself that I was taking leave todae. Haha.. *claps*
Finished work at DHL at around 1215 today. I was still deciding whether to eat at the canteen, cause if I did, i may take the risk of being late for the cash till training at 2pm. Waited for the 'Woodland Transport' bus for so long. When I finally came, it was already 1 plus. Thus, I had a feeling that I will be 99.99% late for the training at SC. Haha... When the 'Woodland Transport" was reaching a bus stop, I saw bus no. 19 that I was supposed to take coming to a stop at the bus stop, so I quickly prepared my wallet so that I could get off the bus quickly hope that I will be that late... =x However, my bus did not stop! *paiseh* It brought me to another bus stop which seemed to the the one that bus no. 19 will be stopping next. So I got off the bus quickly, but that bus 19 did not come, instead it went to the other direction. *paiseh again* Haha... Trying to comfort myself, I was telling myself that maybe it's a loop service so it will come soon, but i was wrong it did not come.. =( I waited and waited for so long then a thought flash through my mind... or was it that I alighted at the wrong bus stop?! Went to check the sign board, was lucky... Haha...
When I finally got to Tampines MRT station, it was already 1.55pm and raining cats and dogs. So, i was right. 100% late... =x Was deciding whether to go home... wahaha... but it would be dumb to take leave and go home, so went for training. Was half an hour late when I finally got there... *phew*
Tomorrow last day of work atrt DHL... dunnoe why having mixed feelings... hahha... and Miao would not be going to work tomorrow.. saded... =(
Anyway, I've got to go off already... Take care guys! =)
Told my supervisor on Monday that I maybe taking half day leave today. Luckily, she remembered, or else it would be like the last time and history will repeat again. Hahaha... =x Could you imagine receiving your sister's call in the mids of a training lesson, only to find out that your supervisor was quite mad at you, because she said that you did not even apply for leave when you already applied for it a week ago? Moveover she still approved it, and asked you which day will it be.
So, this time round, I guess that she has already learnt from her lesson the last time. She put a star on her calender to remind herself that I was taking leave todae. Haha.. *claps*
Finished work at DHL at around 1215 today. I was still deciding whether to eat at the canteen, cause if I did, i may take the risk of being late for the cash till training at 2pm. Waited for the 'Woodland Transport' bus for so long. When I finally came, it was already 1 plus. Thus, I had a feeling that I will be 99.99% late for the training at SC. Haha... When the 'Woodland Transport" was reaching a bus stop, I saw bus no. 19 that I was supposed to take coming to a stop at the bus stop, so I quickly prepared my wallet so that I could get off the bus quickly hope that I will be that late... =x However, my bus did not stop! *paiseh* It brought me to another bus stop which seemed to the the one that bus no. 19 will be stopping next. So I got off the bus quickly, but that bus 19 did not come, instead it went to the other direction. *paiseh again* Haha... Trying to comfort myself, I was telling myself that maybe it's a loop service so it will come soon, but i was wrong it did not come.. =( I waited and waited for so long then a thought flash through my mind... or was it that I alighted at the wrong bus stop?! Went to check the sign board, was lucky... Haha...
When I finally got to Tampines MRT station, it was already 1.55pm and raining cats and dogs. So, i was right. 100% late... =x Was deciding whether to go home... wahaha... but it would be dumb to take leave and go home, so went for training. Was half an hour late when I finally got there... *phew*
Tomorrow last day of work atrt DHL... dunnoe why having mixed feelings... hahha... and Miao would not be going to work tomorrow.. saded... =(
Anyway, I've got to go off already... Take care guys! =)